Greasemonkey84

Jul 8, 2017
Life happens. I really like the game so far, and it would be a shame to see the quality of the game suffer over a deadline.
Quality over progres speed i'd say.
As long as you don't ignore the comunity and keep us updated, it should be fine.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
Life happens. I really like the game so far, and it would be a shame to see the quality of the game suffer over a deadline.
Quality over progres speed i'd say.
As long as you don't ignore the comunity and keep us updated, it should be fine.
Well that's my whole job on the project; acting as a liason between community and team; posting releases, and getting any feedback to the rest of the team for discussion.

Reactions: KangarooKyle

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018

Content

- Expanded the player stats menu to show more information including gear
- Added Journal system to give clues on what to do next for each girl

Bug fix

- Fixed one of the milking videos not loading due to a broken link (Thank you, LizJ)
- Fixed a broken image link (Thank you, Moddydude)
- Fixed money and lighter not being added to player inventory if you went under the library (Thank you Moddydude)
- Fixed food scavenged from Lisa's dorm room not being added to the player's inventory (Thank you Moddydude)
- Fixed Monique being seducable after an series of events happen for less Pheromone cost than was supposed to be deducted (Thank you Moddydude)
- Fixed dialogue mistake in the Yuna / Egg scene (Thank you Moddydude)
- Fixed a dialogue mistake in one of Kim's phone calls (Thank you Moddydude)
- Fixed a series of typos in the culmination of the Lighthouse event (Thank you Moddydude)
- Fixed a typo at the car wash scene (Thank you Moddydude)

Known Issue:
- Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
- There's a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
- Menu UI for energy/health bars is not updating correctly
- Kim, Dani, and Yuna aren't "available" after the conclusion of the story arc; this will be amended in a future update
- After updating the Cave renovation, the indicator displays the pre-update message unstead of the finished update message (but the changes do take effect)

Jul 24, 2023
Also seems that the trigger after investigating all the locations looking for Yuna isn't firing after all 3 are complete to go to the lighthouse.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
So for Midori's kitchen event i saw it said bathroom instead of kitchen in the journal entry.
Yeah; it's real easy to skip the criteria for Midori's bathroom scene to trigger, and that causes it to be missed and then the journal update isn't featured.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck on kim quest line "Explore the library, Duvall street, and the classrooms to find clues about Yuna", i already did everything and kim said something about meeting on robin place and tell to bring weapon on the hardware store, the equipment store in my game is unclickable, i already have fire axe. Some pointer would be appreciate.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
I seem to be stuck on kim quest line "Explore the library, Duvall street, and the classrooms to find clues about Yuna", i already did everything and kim said something about meeting on robin place and tell to bring weapon on the hardware store, the equipment store in my game is unclickable, i already have fire axe. Some pointer would be appreciate.
If Yuna has disappeared, try the apartment at beachfront apartments, if you've already been there, try looking for Dani on Duvall street, then check the library, and the classroom looking for Kim. Once you've done all three (and there are events at each); head to the lighthouse for the climax of the 2nd chapter.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
If Yuna has disappeared, try the apartment at beachfront apartments, if you've already been there, try looking for Dani on Duvall street, then check the library, and the classroom looking for Kim. Once you've done all three (and there are events at each); head to the lighthouse for the climax of the 2nd chapter.

The library event is talking to a guy wasn't it? The dani event was fighting with some guy? If so i already did all those, but i still can't progress with kim. Did i mess something up? In my journal dani quest is "Join her at the lighthouse with Kim" but i didn't see any event in the old light house.

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
The library event is talking to a guy wasn't it? The dani event was fighting with some guy? If so i already did all those, but i still can't progress with kim. Did i mess something up? In my journal dani quest is "Join her at the lighthouse with Kim" but i didn't see any event in the old light house.
Might be a glitch with the new Journal; you need to go to the college and find Kim in the classrooms if you have not; before heading to the lighthouse (you have to talk to her and restore her confidence); then head to the lighthouse.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
same went to all thre places did the events present there ... the journal stil says I need to go tho all 3 for Kim, for Dani it says I need to go to the Lighthouse with here and Kim .... but there is no option at any place to do anything ....Also the girl that was suposed to be at the gass station does not appear there ... tried a few day no change

armyofrobots

Game Developer
May 26, 2018
same went to all thre places did the events present there ... the journal stil says I need to go tho all 3 for Kim, for Dani it says I need to go to the Lighthouse with here and Kim .... but there is no option at any place to do anything ....Also the girl that was suposed to be at the gass station does not appear there ... tried a few day no change
Alright; we'll take a look, hopefully have a bug fix release out soon for these. Thank you for the info!

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes