L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
You try to satisfy everyone, you really only satisfy a small amount of people. Everyone likes different things. Stop thinking about what others think and make the game how you want or it likely will fail.
I agree. As long as there's a disclaimer and you make it avoidable for those that don't wanna play it, you should be good. I mean I'm straight male and I don't have a problem with that in the game... just let me in some viltrumite booty
827465766a57ffc6db9786e0632d60f4.jpg

SantiPe

Oct 25, 2021
Question: Will the daughter of Battle Beast be implemented during the development or at the end?

trix3

Jul 18, 2017
Just started playing and seeing the "Omni-man leaves" and hearing footsteps just made me laugh. I would think he hovered/flew away and not just walked out of the park :D

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
I had the encounter with anissa, the mission is to defeat the guardians. How do i do that. where do i go? or is that he end of the content.

nil_akash

Sep 5, 2024
Dev forgot to take out his own test code before pushing out the latest version.

You can fix the current issue of not being able to start a new game either by downloading the pre-fixed script.rpy file I have attached into your `Invulnerable/game` folder, or you can fix it yourself using the `unrpa` tool:

Change lines 289 and 290 of `script.rpy` from
Code:
    #jump confirm_adult
    jump test_case
to
Code:
    jump confirm_adult
    #jump test_case
Save (or download) the file and relaunch the game. It should work properly now.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes