Six0

Mar 22, 2019

I hope this screenshot doesn't mean the MC is more like INCELable than Invincible. :cautious:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do I continue on this quest? I've already seen her using dildo in the bathroom, but have no idea what to do next. Also, how to you trigger the new content with Isabella (Burgermart manager). Do I need to start a new game to trigger it?
Debbie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JJEX7 and mdmnsjs1

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Invulnerable-0.4a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BBC King

May 8, 2021
It looks good but one thing I hope is that it doesnt become one of those games that focuses too much on player created characters instead of the actual people from "Invincible", no offense to devs who do this but we dont want to see your OC's we want to see the people the game is actually about.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I prefer character keeping their original body, not thick sh*ts and big breast unless they are so in the original. But very good work regardless, I just hope they don't stray out too much in the arts. The story is good, not that we concerning it much as long as it allow us to f*ck the other in a reasonable way.

Reactions: mizzet and EPCOT

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I see the incest tag was removed. What happened?
Debbie isn't his mom in the game and since there isn't a patch... not that it would change too much, other than him calling her by name, there's only one mention of her being "almost like a mother", their mother/son dynamic is basically the same from the start.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes