Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
How is it possible that the unsmokeable character of the N woke is there? And not the blonde in the comic

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support. A few things I would like to address.

AI. All our characters and NSFW scenes are drawn by our very talented artist. We only used ai on the background art as a placeholder for now. We wanted to give players a open map rather than have everything locked on release.

Unfamiliar characters. We decided to add new characters since this is a alternate reality with an alternate story line. We are planning on adding more in the future to assist in the story.

when it comes to ai cg, i think what people don't ACTUALLY like is unmodifide ROW AI, that's what people don't like for the most part (myself included), but using ai and THAN fine tuneing and makeing sure that everything looks fine it's not a problem (i find that ai cgs are getting so good that the bodies generated, especially 2d look prty good, the bigest problem ai has it's when it tryes to generate faces, be it 2d or 3d raw ai face cgs are not great), i actually find a lot of people are fine with it when they are showed artist edited ai cgs (again myself included). devs need to remember that ai is a tool to HELP you in your job, not use it to do ALL your job.

as for unique characters, i'm fine with that, as long as you guys don't go waaay overboard with them.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
How do I continue on this quest? I've already seen her using dildo in the bathroom, but have no idea what to do next. Also, how to you trigger the new content with Isabella (Burgermart manager). Do I need to start a new game to trigger it?
View attachment 4112456
idk about isabella (since i play this for the first time) but as far as debbie goes that's all her content as far as i can see in the game files, so it might be that the dev did not mark it as "this is all for this update" after you see the scene

Reactions: Zongor_2

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
SwagFire Games just a random comment - if your update requires me to start from the beggining and you don't provide with a ready from the new update save file, chances are you are going to lose players and potential payers

• Haha
Reactions: hyuugo and Sir Anal

Sandfarmer

Jan 5, 2021
Yoo this looks clean my man, I'll be watchiong your progress closely.

If you happen to read this SwagFire Games - When you click the strength icon, it says 'stregth'. Just a typo I'm sure, but I thought you might like to know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir Anal
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes