circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone. Just wanted to thank all of you guys for the support. A few things I would like to address.
A quick note after 5 minutes of play, reviewing the sample pics AND watching all the Invincible episodes...
  1. Game plays pretty good so far but quests should become active for each character as soon as you interact with them (samples Ambers quest should say something like "Figure out how tt win Amber over" after first meeting up with her on day 1 (technically day 2) and Abbotts quest should say "Find a way to force Abbott to surrender" or words of similar affect after the first day).
  2. Anissa would never refer to the son of a Viltrumite as a half breed because Viltrum DNA overrides any lesser race over time (as mentioned when Omni man told his son when he started trying to explain/fight "over taking over the Earth). At most she might call him to weak to fight an experienced Viltrumite or similar turn of phrase.
  3. Game plans look fantastic based on what I have seen so far I wish you all the best on this project.

hasanz

Apr 28, 2021
Changelog:

Progression with Debbie.

Minor progression with Amber.

Progression with Burgermart Manager

Introduction to the Guardians.

Scenes with duplikate and Immortal

New character, gym teacher Celia

Introduction to Aquaria

Added a few hand drawn backgrounds

Reduced the cost of a lot of the items

Minor bug fixes

Access code: Milfs

Cheat code: Hawk Tuah

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Not sure why the artist feels the need to overdraw everything, even if the art was good there's not really a point to it. And the art isn't good, classic ugly faces and bimbo bodies.

Areyouken

Jun 24, 2018
Since Invincible is going to need an army, I wonder if he can get Debbie to birth a few Viltrumites for him ;)

moralis

May 25, 2018
william is looking cute as fuck in that banner image, though. hoping, praying, wishing for the gay tag to get added to this before it's done

Reactions: sefirofe

Machovich

Jan 25, 2023
Is the MC's mom supposed to be stuck in place in her bathroom with that dildo? My quest says to visit her room and I am not able to clear it to move onward. Oh i am on version .04A

Game is fun so far, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 14 Votes