2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Idk why people always overreact about machine TL, english ain't my native language and im not even that versed at it, but with machine TL at the very least still get the basic idea about whats going on and what to do in the game.
MTL VN is one thing since the story is one of the main focus even in a nukige types, but in RPGM games like these as long as you can navigate through the game, i say it beats playing it raw (assuming you dont read japanese)

Going back to the game, i've played like 2 games from this company and both of them are really underwhelming, seems like the case for this one as well

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Idk why people always overreact about machine TL, english ain't my native language and im not even that versed at it, but with machine TL at the very least still get the basic idea about whats going on and what to do in the game.
MTL VN is one thing since the story is one of the main focus even in a nukige types, but in RPGM games like these as long as you can navigate through the game, i say it beats playing it raw (assuming you dont read japanese)

Going back to the game, i've played like 2 games from this company and both of them are really underwhelming, seems like the case for this one as well
My guess is reason they argue is that these types of companies just put through machine translator and then release it, not even going through the game files to make sure things make sort of sense or work.

Reactions: greenp

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Machine Translation NTR....so we can expect things like:

'He make movement to cat, rustling no detect in night tent, boyfriend make guard night detect much sloppy slappy, open the opening tent, no detect ass on girl, absolute darkness, brief ponder aroma of lake fish hits nose and close opening tent. He make the arrival, much mayo from girl taco, he dress, depart tent opening, pretend new he found tent travelling, greet boyfriend "Sup Bruh?" walk more on road to desire destination, much stealth...'

:)

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Machine Translation NTR....so we can expect things like:

'He make movement to cat, rustling no detect in night tent, boyfriend make guard night detect much sloppy slappy, open the opening tent, no detect ass on girl, absolute darkness, brief ponder aroma of lake fish hits nose and close opening tent. He make the arrival, much mayo from girl taco, he dress, depart tent opening, pretend new he found tent travelling, greet boyfriend "Sup Bruh?" walk more on road to desire destination, much stealth...'

:)
I often find myself laughing at the Tl when I should be "immersed"...so yeah most people prefer a coherent translation

kdfghi7

Dec 22, 2017
Discovered if you don't press shift at all during combat the decision audio bug never appears, hope that helps.

Reactions: loucrowe

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
aww art look great but we play as guy who get NTR, why there are no NTR game where we play as guy who steal other people girl.
Because that would more proabably classify as cheating/netori, one of which is already a tag its own?

Jul 28, 2017

English isn't my native language either and i hate MTL's with passion, is the same as playing the game in japanese in both you cant understand shit to pretend otherwise is to not give a fuck about the plot in which case you're better off downloading the CG only.

There are some MTL which are "edited" to have an almost redeable english, in that case i cant help but wonder just how much bullshit the "translator" is making up, because that's what you do when you dont know the language.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
English isn't my native language either and i hate MTL's with passion, is the same as playing the game in japanese in both you cant understand shit to pretend otherwise is to not give a fuck about the plot in which case you're better off downloading the CG only.

There are some MTL which are "edited" to have an almost redeable english, in that case i cant help but wonder just how much bullshit the "translator" is making up, because that's what you do when you dont know the language.
Not exactly, depending on how extensive is one's english vocabulary an individual might colate from the broken sentence what it was supposed to mean and adjust accordingly.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Not exactly, depending on how extensive is one's english vocabulary an individual might colate from the broken sentence what it was supposed to mean and adjust accordingly.
I feel more like you should know Japanese enough to understand mtl. But since mtl is unbearable most of the time, if you already know Japanese that much, you're better of without mtl.

And I even made a script that feeds text to google and asks you to edit translation line by line (and replaces things google can't translate), but then I couldn't think of any game I would be willing to ruin by mtl. Something simple perhaps? The one I tried was using too much slang. And I'm pretty sure translation that eventually came out had none of it. Maybe I could just replace it with something made up?

Last edited:

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
is this another get NTRed no mater what game ?

I personally like ntr games but only when the ntr is a consequence of my actions (i still don't like getting ntred but i do begrudgingly accept it )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp and RF1234

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I feel more like you should know Japanese enough to understand mtl. But since mtl is unbearable most of the time, if you already know Japanese that much, you're better of without mtl.

And I even made a script that feeds text to google and asks you to edit translation line by line (and replaces things google can't translate), but then I couldn't think of any game I would be willing to ruin by mtl. Something simple perhaps? The one I tried was using too much slang. And I'm pretty sure translation that eventually came out had none of it. Maybe I could just replace it with something made up?

I feel like most Japanese speakers aren't going to even bother translating a game for English users. I mean why would they? They aren't getting paid nor any benefit out of doing it for the English speaking community. They can already play and enjoy the game. Same thing if you are bilingual. You can play it why translate it. So you are left with English speaking users saying "I wish I could play this, I have the time and the knowledge to translate it so I will do it." Some put effort into it, while others unfortunately like Stigmata, shit out products rapidly through RPGMakerAutoTranslator and don't bother to check their are no bugs. :ROFLMAO:

Text hookers are fine for some users, but for others it is a pain and an extra step to play. I have used VNR alot before and it tends to crash often. You then need to stop what you are doing and restart the game to re-establish hooking. At least with an MTL you have everything all in one place, the text hooker text is often just as bad as what you get in an MTL. Why get a third party tool that does that same thing with more headaches?

At the end of the day you are allowed to hate MTL if you feel so inclined. I find it a useful too for a guy with no understanding of Japanese to at the very least get the UI translated for the most part so playing is easier (because text hookers do that very poorly). Also I translate games using MTL software. Some people will hate me for that but I try to edit my scripts and when I fuck something up and release something that isn't as good as it can be, I go back and fix it.

I don't want to rant on this, but when I hear people calling for an MTL tag I always wonder how that would even work or if anyone has thought about the logistics at all. About how much work that would be and how inaccurate it would be for users. I mean there are plenty of poorly translated games on here that were not done with MTL at all. They were done by the developers (who might of used an MTL to do it). I mean it would be easier to ask for a Kagura games tag, that way you can just filter out everything that isn't done by Kagura games because honestly, every game on here for RPGM is going to be a crapshoot translation wise.

Sorry for the large wall of text.

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
aww art look great but we play as guy who get NTR, why there are no NTR game where we play as guy who steal other people girl.
Because that netori not NTR, semantics maybe

there was one game where the MC was a food dilvery guy and you NTR 3 different house wives

but heres the thing why do we never play an NTR game where the MC is atleast aware that hes getting NTRd?

B30.jpg

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
did not play this but if you are getting an error from a missing ogg file, it's just audio. Find another audio file, copy it and rename it to the missing one; it won't affect the game. I'm guessing this one is a short "ding" sound or something, so use something short, not a long music file.

Reactions: scrumbles
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes