2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Machine Translation NTR....so we can expect things like:
But at least we can understand what is there. It seems to me in 2020 there should already be a program that automatically translates through Google. Why has no one invented this yet? Elon Musk is going to fly to Mars, is it really impossible to make such a program?

Detesteorare

Apr 14, 2018
Not exactly, depending on how extensive is one's english vocabulary an individual might colate from the broken sentence what it was supposed to mean and adjust accordingly.
I personally find that a well flowing and naughty plot to accompany the action (and CGs) play a huge part on whether or not games are hit or miss (especially NTR which relies heavily on narrative).

That's why I dislike unedited/poor MTL games since broken english that forces one to pause to decipher the sentence instead of just reading it really subtracts from whats going on and can sometimes be more frustrating than it's worth.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I personally find that a well flowing and naughty plot to accompany the action (and CGs) play a huge part on whether or not games are hit or miss (especially NTR which relies heavily on narrative).

That's why I dislike unedited/poor MTL games since broken english that forces one to pause to decipher the sentence instead of just reading it really subtracts from whats going on and can sometimes be more frustrating than it's worth.
That's where compreension of english, maybe a japanese-english dictionary and editing the automated crap we get from programs come in for certain.

Reactions: Detesteorare

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Because that netori not NTR, semantics maybe

there was one game where the MC was a food dilvery guy and you NTR 3 different house wives

but heres the thing why do we never play an NTR game where the MC is atleast aware that hes getting NTRd?
'NeToRi' is still NTR. The NTR term has already extended to a point where it doesn't just mean 'NeToRare'.

' ' is mainly the type of NTR where the MC is aware (and mostly afraid) that he might get fully NTR'd by the guy he gave his girl to (like in "Mayumi's Cuckolding Report" for eg.). Though there are still many cases of 'NeToRare' where the MC become aware of what's going on behind his back, and where the MC unfortunately rarily grows some balls and can actually take action against the NTR guy, depending on your choice of course (like in " " for eg.).

For those who are searching for NeToRi, yes the "Rance series" is certainly the hgames you guys are looking for, if you want good gameplay and good story all in one pack.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
This circle only creates trash games btw doesnt matter if its translated or MTL, CG-s are average nothing extra, if you want to fap use Decrypter to exract the CG-s.

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Might need to add the config and global save as well
That's probably it. I think the game uses the timestamps or something in the global save file to check the validity of the save. Perhaps it's for versioning? Or who knows, but we need at least a global save. My game does not seem to have a config

HaruSpice

Dec 16, 2018
I really appreciate the time needed to make these translation, I really do. But man, Machine Translated is a huge turn off for me.

Imagine you're fapping with focus intent, then all of a sudden the dialogue tells you that they need to go to the bathroom and in need of the broom to clean the house. Like wat.

Again, thanks for the effort.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
to be fair, machine translation doesn't take that much effort without editing(and there's no editing here),unless it's some weird build that dynamically encrypts text strings (some Unity games, for ex.), compared to normal translation. It's usually the image-text that gives trouble to full MTL translation, but those are very rare in RPGM games.

Basically what we doing right now when playing is the most time-consuming editor part - translating from broken english to normal english, and without source material to boot(hardcore mode :giggle: ) . You might as well just play in japanese with Visual Novel Reader(and hover over japanese words to see the definition when sentence is weird).

That being said, just the UI+menu's translations are very helpful , and they are more accurate due to similar pool of text for all RPGM games. They help reduce clutter when you use text hookers like VNR . I wish the MTL translator would offer UI-only patches

Last edited:
Reactions: superelmo

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Another trash has been added and here I was waiting it was a good translation
Chill out my dude. Plenty of people enjoy machine translations and appreciate being able to somewhat follow the story as opposed to not at all. Still takes work to machine translate a game and it getting any eyes on the game at all might be what causes an actual person to take enough interest in it to do a manual translation. If it's not your cup of tea then move along. No need to be so negative.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Chill out my dude. Plenty of people enjoy machine translations and appreciate being able to somewhat follow the story as opposed to not at all. Still takes work to machine translate a game and it getting any eyes on the game at all might be what causes an actual person to take enough interest in it to do a manual translation. If it's not your cup of tea then move along. No need to be so negative.
He just goes into these threads and shits on the translations. It is his thing :ROFLMAO:

Dec 21, 2018
Does the game just end after you do the "blue eyes" quest and find out what the book is about, do the two fights and the game suddenly ends, or is there another ending besides that one?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes