2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
I love NTR but these games are trash. In this thread people have called it 'shovelware' and honestly that fits perfectly - they shoot these games out one after another with almost carbon copy gaming/story experiences - also they are very small with very little content. Sad because NTR is my favorite fetish and this company has potential but they would need to actually put some real time and effort into a title for it to be worthwhile.

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I love NTR but these games are trash. In this thread people have called it 'shovelware' and honestly that fits perfectly - they shoot these games out one after another with almost carbon copy gaming/story experiences - also they are very small with very little content. Sad because NTR is my favorite fetish and this company has potential but they would need to actually put some real time and effort into a title for it to be worthwhile.
Thats how i feel about alot of the female protag games, especially Kagura ones. They all feel like the same thing eventually

Reactions: Netatama

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
You would find that all games are basically following the same formula regardless of whether the protagonist is male or female. The developers see that the formula in that niche are making money, and they do not see a need to change the formula. The number of games that break away are the exception not the rule.

You play one Acerola game with big breasted NTR then you have played all three, Kagura has two of them.
NTRman is only one who has something unique with ntr. too bad he got reported by brain dead 2 iq rats and has to redo his ntr game

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Text hookers are fine for some users, but for others it is a pain and an extra step to play.
I was thinking about providing furigana hints for kanji, since that is the difficult part about Japanese in my opinion. Then, basically anyone would be able to read it and likely understand more than you can get from mtl.

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
man I see your post and think exactly the same thing, most games of this genre have been "grabbing money" with minimal effort tact in art as in history there are few that stand out, kagura has its disadvantages but has good games there . below the list of games "I made to earn some change".
Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]
Cucktown: These People Are Doing My Mom [Final] [HOSEpanty]
Erotic Dungeon Survival [Magical Girl Club]

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
as a gundam fan, all I can say is... "good thing it wasn't Io Flemming"

Pilot of the Full Armor Gundam

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Can we PLEASE have a tag for MTLs? I'm sure most people would rather play a properly translated version than try and dredge through broken grammar and code that's often caused by MTL'd RPGMaker games. More trouble than it's worth.
Fucking this, seriously...I'm so damn tired of seeing games I want to play only for it to be a machine translated garbage mess of nonsense. I'd rather not play it than give my self a headache trying to translate the English into actual fucking English.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, o enlightened stranger. As the game is a RPG it should not be uncommon to have a non-ntr route.
Not exactly, even in your average game, as shown by how many "forced NTR/Incest/Futa-trans/insert anything a reasonably large group of people is very sensitive against or for" cases and flame wars one can find in the forums.
A desired ideal it might be, but how followed through it will be, depends on the tastes of individual devs, always.

All of that said.... Kind of running a little against the grain to expect such a thing of a game that names itself "netorare adventure" as something of genre identity/selling point, no? Ok, there's nothing to stop a person of trying, Dark Souls & co are there to show the power of people to suffer through ludricous things just for the sake of proving themselves up to the challenge. Doesn't mean that's the expected direction or "point" of the game. Just sayin'.

edit: shooting a bit in the dark here, but maybe this one is more your cup of tea.

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Because that netori not NTR, semantics maybe

there was one game where the MC was a food dilvery guy and you NTR 3 different house wives
Pretty sure defining netotare and netori/cheating as separate things and tags is more of a f95 forums-specific thing and a bunch of japanese games, this included, use the term for both, such as NTR densetsu or NTR RPG, for example.

but heres the thing why do we never play an NTR game where the MC is atleast aware that hes getting NTRd?

View attachment 554900
Pretty sure it ain't hard, at all, to find some of those.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Ok so I'm late to the party but god damn is this game awful. The art is fine, but the scenes themselves are super generic, leveling up is tedious, and the ending was stupid as hell.

For future explorers: Cheat your stats super high right away, there's no reason not to. There's also no reason to ever lose a fight, winning the few fights that can have a scene unlocks those scenes in the recollection room and even includes the pre-scene loss text so you're not even missing that bit of context (and most fights are just game overs when lost anyway). After doing the first guild quest, the story quests are the far right most quest page and it actually updates unlike all the rest which don't change/go away even after completing them.

The only "missable" scenes would be resting at the guard station in front of the dessert, and talking to the thug looking npc in the port bar. However you can't finish the "quest" scene lines (bar and nursing for each girl) until you've reached the final area. Also there's literally no scene that actually involes the MC in any way sexually unless you count the game saying that the MC goes home and masturbates at the end of the "bad" endings. That's fine for me since I definitely played this for the NTR, but the game is so miserable there wasn't much joy even in that.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Ok so I'm late to the party but god damn is this game awful. The art is fine, but the scenes themselves are super generic
This circle is mass produced garbage. Every single time it's the same. They trick people in with a decent art style, but it's always a waste of your time. Don't be fooled again.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes