2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Thunderer1000v

Jul 30, 2018
Chill out my dude. Plenty of people enjoy machine translations and appreciate being able to somewhat follow the story as opposed to not at all. Still takes work to machine translate a game and it getting any eyes on the game at all might be what causes an actual person to take enough interest in it to do a manual translation. If it's not your cup of tea then move along. No need to be so negative.
I still don't understand how people manage to supress their suffer on MTL. Ive seen one MTL and decided to never touch any of it again.

Reactions: Rivalz906

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
I still don't understand how people manage to supress their suffer on MTL. Ive seen one MTL and decided to never touch any of it again.
That was a pretty old comment but it's more like "why shit on something that I literally don't have to interact with and that other people might appreciate." With that being said, you should check out the latest AI translations (DazedAnon has put a lot of them out). They're obviously not at the level of a manual translation but they're completely night and day from usual MTL.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
That was a pretty old comment but it's more like "why shit on something that I literally don't have to interact with and that other people might appreciate." With that being said, you should check out the latest AI translations (DazedAnon has put a lot of them out). They're obviously not at the level of a manual translation but they're completely night and day from usual MTL.
I mean, that may be true... but this game doesn't have such a translation. This game has the lowest tier, low quality shit MTL that ever exists from the looks of things.

Not that it'd make this circle's shovelware much better... but it'd at least result in the game possibly being an ok time-waster as long as you get it from here and don't actually pay money for it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes