KLLI

Feb 2, 2018

IMG_20240716_004734.jpg
image (1).png
Here's a little bit peek.
"Okay... let it all out..."
I think it's 'Breastfeeding Handjob' because dev said 'Mom' at Twitter.
GP83FFjagAAYjQS.jpg

Last edited:

tomatsaus1

Apr 15, 2021
cant even see if there is any new updates without being spoiled the entire game before it even comes out on this post kinda sucks :S

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
cant even see if there is any new updates without being spoiled the entire game before it even comes out on this post kinda sucks :S
It is also sadly the best place to look for the h scenes since in the game their a pain in the ass to unlock, so yh its not nice to be spoiled when all you want is to look for tips to unlock scenes

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
It's nice seeing the previews of the images however, i think this dev just spoiled all game in the scenes with those gallery previews

Maybe not story but yeah, already spoiled the green hair girl scenes too

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
July report

Some more work planning.
Likely to be released by the end of the year.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
any new demo or something guys?
Considering that the release will be somewhere at the end of this year, I think he won't be handing out demos anymore and instead will solely focus on the end product. Having people ask for free trials really did him in so hard that he had to disable comment on CI-EN.

Here's hoping he will come through with the promise (inb4 stubbing his toe and getting a nasty infection, having to delay the release by 3 decades just like 90% of the circles)

DaniDax

Jun 23, 2020
Considering that the release will be somewhere at the end of this year, I think he won't be handing out demos anymore and instead will solely focus on the end product. Having people ask for free trials really did him in so hard that he had to disable comment on CI-EN.

Here's hoping he will come through with the promise (inb4 stubbing his toe and getting a nasty infection, having to delay the release by 3 decades just like 90% of the circles)
i just dont follow this thread all days, and for that i just wondering if i miss something ty for the response

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
July report

Some more work planning.
Likely to be released by the end of the year.
hes confident and i wish the game be released by the end of the year too, wishing him good luck

november we get jumble strikers new game, december iris game

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Seem that dev has doubts already on the release date because he feels that he has no power in real life events and whatever happens that might cause a delay can make his mood get destroyed because he already placed a "promise" in this year to be released

I do feel that if he really doesn't have the game fully done it should stay TBC, if the game is already done and only the bugtesting is left, maybe some months away should be announced

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
Seem that dev has doubts already on the release date because he feels that he has no power in real life events and whatever happens that might cause a delay can make his mood get destroyed because he already placed a "promise" in this year to be released

I do feel that if he really doesn't have the game fully done it should stay TBC, if the game is already done and only the bugtesting is left, maybe some months away should be announced

The release date changes to the end of year.
But there may be other factors that affect the release date.

Japoosy

Jan 22, 2022
is there a newer demo? i checked CN and the most recent article (Aug 6th) said that there was a newer demo but i cant find it. that or my translator is misleading me

Reactions: RodFo

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
is there a newer demo? i checked CN and the most recent article (Aug 6th) said that there was a newer demo but i cant find it. that or my translator is misleading me
The opening said that dlsite version is the newest one. So you no need to play the paid demo.

Reactions: Japoosy
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes