kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
New Update!!!

v1.21 release with important bug fixes. You can get it HERE.

I don't recommend to use your old save data files in this version, because they can become corrupted in any time.
You should start from the beginning with system files from this version.

Last edited:

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Can't seem to get it to fullscreen, usual shortcuts (f4 and alt+enter) don't seem to do anything. Any suggestions?

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Can we get a torrent link for this?
My network has been giving me DL rates of between 0kb/ps 1,300b/ps and 480kb/ps for the last few months...
I've spent the last 5 hours trying to DL this 2gb file and have had to restart over and over as a result of the connection totally failing.

EmyIsLewd

Oct 19, 2018
Since I have a memory of a bee, where can I go next after I cleared Black Swamp? I choosed to ally with Magirin but I already gave the stone to Conette.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Whoever decided to use J and K for the menu, of all things, should really STOP

Just.. use the Enter key. For fuck sake.

Apr 2, 2022
My only true criticism is that there isn't enough lesbian scenes. Or gay ones but probably only like .1% of players of this game want that lol

Dec 19, 2018
where is fog area

damn i need guide too for katerine and the areas

i hope not kill katerine before accept her sister quest

Last edited:

&^*

Feb 18, 2021
I beat hamilton and I don't know where to go from there. The northern stone door won't open.

Aug 11, 2019
Since I have a memory of a bee, where can I go next after I cleared Black Swamp? I choosed to ally with Magirin but I already gave the stone to Conette.
I have no idea, I will tell ya if I find anything. Just running around searching for any unsearched arrows.

Edit: alright took me ages, but I finally found out I missed a house in the city, which lead to a crystal which they key you can find within the city which takes you to a elf forest.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2019
I finally got one of the four ending some people mentioned.
1. Save the world
-
2. Dominate
3. Side with that weird cultist person
4. Seal the demon lord (By talking to someone in man eater village

but no one has yet to mention how to get past this gate.
1660750651730.png

It might lead to nothing or someone have already find what behind it in the earlier replies which I have not looked through all.

Dotu Lord

Jul 21, 2018
If this game had turn based combat instead of whatever the fuck this bullshit is, it wouldn't be so incredibly garbage.

Reactions: Zanurah

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
If this game had turn based combat instead of whatever the fuck this bullshit is, it wouldn't be so incredibly garbage.
What, you don't like enemies that move like a 90's screen saver and attack on countdown? For EVERY encounter??

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes