starguy777

Mar 7, 2020
I finally got one of the four ending some people mentioned.
1. Save the world
-
2. Dominate
3. Side with that weird cultist person
4. Seal the demon lord (By talking to someone in man eater village

but no one has yet to mention how to get past this gate.
View attachment 1989269

It might lead to nothing or someone have already find what behind it in the earlier replies which I have not looked through all.
In the same map there is a switch on the wall which should be at the bottom left corner of the map area. Once you press the switch, you go back to the bars and they should be gone.

Galahad28

Nov 22, 2019
I have tried the game and I can say that the idea is not bad.

I really appreciated the graphic component of the areas and music but I found it complicated and not easy to use the keyboard.

Also, you could add the ability to use the mouse as well, it would have been easier.

SuperNova1779

Oct 4, 2022
where do you find the tentacle animation? I got the chest/mimic animation but there's this other tentacle animation somewhere I can't find.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
i'm stuck at a place I seem to have to find a key to open a portal.... but i don't fucking know where it can be... i've looked at everywhere... and the only NPC tells ma "hehehe nobody knows, lol"...

i have also the problem of fog in Man-Eater Town, and i don't know how to pass through...

Last edited:

NOhPieDieSki

Feb 7, 2022
How do I unlock the level past the vines in the efl forest(?) cuz I think its the only thing I haven't finished yet, lol...

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Where do I get the crystal to clear the fog? I read "Nameless Monastary" there are two "Nameless Monastary Maps" One with the Street and Tower and One with the Street and Tower. I defeated all the bosses and met the mage girl who I said " I believe there is an evil king" After I talk to her she just says "Ok, believe what you want"

Still can't pass the fog.

RedBooty

Dec 2, 2020
Does anyone know when is the next game coming out.. this is one of those games that makes me want to become rich just so i can donate to the makers

podell.nyyx

Nov 28, 2022
Where to go after finishing swamp map and sylbio?
Rescued katerine already. I suspect there is a secret path in monastery and swamp?
Where to go?

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes