Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
A 2d dark souls demake with a shitty dodge and very bland sex scenes. Not a lot of variety for female players.

Chito007

Dec 8, 2021
Hi anyone know what i miss? i only need that 2 scenes to complete the game but idk where are or how to unlock them 1693523185258.png

Last edited:

Veltiel

Nov 3, 2019
Guys, how do I get the bandit girl? I'm on the second loop and I understand that the bandit girl boss is the sister of the blacksmith girl. But so far I can only trigger the blacksmith dialogue in which she tells me of her bandit sister and gives me her amulet, AFTER I battle her sister. I've chosen to let her live in the first loop.... but where the heck does she goes after that? If that girl is a collectable waifu, I want her!

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
Hi anyone know what i miss? i only need that 2 scenes to complete the game but idk where are or how to unlock them View attachment 2894053
They're not H-scenes, but they're from the last route that you haven't explored yet. Try giving all 4 of the stones from the main bosses to Levinus in Man-Eater Town, Area E.

On a different note it's late to mention, but it looks like a sequel is coming out.

Last edited:

Destrica

Dec 21, 2019
Guys, how do I get the bandit girl? I'm on the second loop and I understand that the bandit girl boss is the sister of the blacksmith girl. But so far I can only trigger the blacksmith dialogue in which she tells me of her bandit sister and gives me her amulet, AFTER I battle her sister. I've chosen to let her live in the first loop.... but where the heck does she goes after that? If that girl is a collectable waifu, I want her!
As to this if you spared her life, you should find her in the Nameless Monastery, Room K after that.

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Controls are really hard and first boss is quite tanky. I wonder if it's worth the effort.
Aight, for first boss buy bunch of mana potions and cast magic from distance. Potions are so cheap.

Last edited:

Peanutccino

Vampire Enthusiast
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
was flagged as Trojan by Microsoft defender View attachment 3362447
Random note. I can't guarantee anything but this is a generic detection by defender that seems to increasingly appear (You can find tons of posts on the internet). The "!ml" part indicates, that it's part of microsoft defenders machine learning algorithm and possibly found code often used in actual malicious code which led to defender putting that into it's database. So in short, it's actually very prone to false positive detection.

In fact, my own developed player get's flagged by defender (only on windows 11 though) as soon as I move it out of the debug/release folder from visual studio. So anyways, I wouldn't weight that detection too high. In any case, use virustotal. For this file 3 services detect it (not even defender lmao) but all are based on machine learning, so they're prone to the same error generation as defender.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes