dsong9999

Jun 25, 2020
I'm actually so stuck. I beat the sword and the mage boss can't find the 3rd. I can't enter the teleport crystal in the city either can't find the key. Where am I missing it? I think its the Dark Elf boss/Forest area from reading other comments, don't think I've been to the Man-Eater village either.

Last edited:

WickedWrite

Feb 7, 2020
Use the 0 and 9 above the "O,P" three times not the numbers of the number pad.
For those that haven't bothered to check through the posts to see that pressing the "0" (zero) key three times to unlock the gallery, here is the save file for the game with it unlocked. Just drop the files in the "System" folder for the game.
For you who hasn't Bothered to check through the posts, the problem is that the cheats aren't working for some people, and thanks for the save.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I'm actually so stuck. I beat the sword and the mage boss can't find the 3rd. I can't enter the teleport crystal in the city either can't find the key. Where am I missing it? I think its the Dark Elf boss/Forest area from reading other comments
The key you're looking for is hidden in the city. You know that segment where you run into an undead knight for the first time?

Go to the room south of it. And then to the room south of *that* one. You'll end up in a room with two or three assassin girls. Right next to the debris on the right side of that room, there's something shiny - that's the key.

The other one you haven't found yet is the swamp boss. The swamp can be reached through the Maneater Village, but only after you've found a crystal that can dissolve the mist. IIRC that crystal is found in the monastery.

EDIT: I was wrong about the miasma. You need to go to Sylbion and defeat the boss there in order to get that crystal.

Last edited:

dsong9999

Jun 25, 2020
The key you're looking for is hidden in the city. You know that segment where you run into an undead knight for the first time?

Go to the room south of it. And then to the room south of *that* one. You'll end up in a room with two or three assassin girls. Right next to the debris on the right side of that room, there's something shiny - that's the key.

The other one you haven't found yet is the swamp boss. The swamp can be reached through the Maneater Village, but only after you've found a crystal that can dissolve the mist. IIRC that crystal is found in the monastery.
FOUND IT! thank you so much :), just missing maneater now

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
For you who hasn't Bothered to check through the posts, the problem is that the cheats aren't working for some people, and thanks for the save.
Fun fact, I thought the same thing as well. However that might be because of two things.
1) Make sure you use the 0 key and not the number pad. The game doesn't really like the numpad.
2) The gallery is blank by default. You have to select the character gallery along the top in order to display the scenes.

For the longest time I thought the 0-0-0 cheat didn't work, but then I realized you have to select the character at the top of the gallery to show them.

Test the cheats in game with the 9-9-9 cheat for bloodstones.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
For those that haven't bothered to check through the posts to see that pressing the "0" (zero) key three times to unlock the gallery, here is the save file for the game with it unlocked. Just drop the files in the "System" folder for the game.
save did nothing and 000 not work or 999 so whats going on

Reactions: anonimiyt

Othik

Jun 22, 2018
am I fuckin retarded? apparently you can fuck the female enemies as the male protag but I can't figure out how...

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Still haven't understood how classes work. Are they supposed to change gameplay or something?
I just put 90 levels in Alchemy, I don't see any change. Also, what does Necromancy do?

Last edited:

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Why the Hell most Games that I've finished a few weeks ago got translated after few weeks later?

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
Still haven't understood how classes work. Are they supposed to change gameplay or something?
I just put 90 levels in Alchemy, I don't see any change. Also, what does Necromancy do?
Its stat growth but you can win the game by just putting all stats to str anyway use the dragon sword thing and just whack everyone.

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
how do i get the first girl, her event doesn't pop up at all
What "first girl" you mean? For the red hair succubus, just active the room E in hologrim and choose "Ally", for blacksmith girl, nah, only available h scene in "talk" after you finished 1st route and unlocked bonus character. Finally , for Melina... I mean Connette who help us level up, you must beat the final boss and choose "dominate the world" and there you go her raping h scene.

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
May I ask how to change to Alchemist class? And did it trigger any event in the alchemy room of undead city?( the room right under the staff boss room)

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes