killr653

Jan 9, 2022
For those that haven't bothered to check through the posts to see that pressing the "0" (zero) key three times to unlock the gallery, here is the save file for the game with it unlocked. Just drop the files in the "System" folder for the game.
the 0 key cheat doesnt work for me

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
the 0 key cheat doesnt work for me
There's no visual confirmation, u just press "0" 3 times on menu, go to cg screen and move around, need to press j to select and open the gallery about the unit u want to see, then k to return. This game don't specify anything. J or K is confirmation/null lol

Reactions: LockEmUp

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Plug in controller make it somewhat playable lol analog control are abit janky but it way better then try to play with keyboard tbh just load the controller up before run the game

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 1821556
View attachment 1821557

Well, shit.
I'm stuck.
No idea where to go, or what to do.
Some help would be great.
Took the necromancer lady's deal.

Seen something about some scholar thing.
Where and how?

Also, how do you change classes, lmao, I used some books, but I remain a fighter.
Also a spot to get any staff would be nice.
Try go pass fog gate in the maneater village first

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
What "first girl" you mean? For the red hair succubus, just active the room E in hologrim and choose "Ally", for blacksmith girl, nah, only available h scene in "talk" after you finished 1st route and unlocked bonus character. Finally , for Melina... I mean Connette who help us level up, you must beat the final boss and choose "dominate the world" and there you go her raping h scene.
i was talking about the girl in ghost woman area, the second area after the first dungeon, also you need pure crystal to get her.

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
it's rare for an adult male to get raped and isnt by mind control or succubi.. or i haven't delve deep enough

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
it's rare for an adult male to get raped and isnt by mind control or succubi.. or i'm haven't delve deep enough
Really ?
I personally for the love of me cant find proper rape game where male goes around raping females that isnt a vn or a rance clone. The femdom people are eating nicely all these years, while im here struggling to smallest pieces of proper rape content.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
The gameplay is awkward but doable. Need to rebind the keys to have something comfortable.

But playing through the game at least 3 times to unlock the gallery the normal way? yeah, screw that. Press 000 on the main menu screen and save yourself the trouble if lewds is what you really want.

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
Someone really likes byleth and Corrin from Fire emblems. can't blame them as they are top-tier waifus.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Game was fun but has a pretty bad reverse difficulty curve. Things are really rough when you start out, particularly if you take a magic user, but it just gets easier and easier to the point where the final boss pretty much just sits there and begs for death.

Sincerely disappointed that marrying the cute blacksmith is just a joke option.

Also the male hero has about 30x times more H content than the females.

Zoltan89

Mar 20, 2021
Someone can help me ? I cant go thorught Maneater Village
in the north, the miasma is too thick and in the south the fog is too thick
thanks for help

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Someone can help me ? I cant go thorught Maneater Village
in the north, the miasma is too thick and in the south the fog is too thick
thanks for help
You need to beat the boss in Sylbion first. That's when you get Nordland's Crystal, which can purify the miasma.

The fogged-up passage in the south cannot be entered at all. I suspect that there may have been some planned content here that was never actually implemented, but that's just my guess. Either way, there's no way to pass through here.

Game was fun but has a pretty bad reverse difficulty curve. Things are really rough when you start out, particularly if you take a magic user, but it just gets easier and easier to the point where the final boss pretty much just sits there and begs for death.

Sincerely disappointed that marrying the cute blacksmith is just a joke option.

Also the male hero has about 30x times more H content than the females.
I know, right? All that the female protagonists get is defeat rape + a bonus scissoring scene that can't even be accessed in regular gameplay. You can only view it in the gallery.

The male protagonist can freely have sex with every female monster or companion. But the female protagonists don't get to fool around with anyone - almost every girl in the setting is apparantly straight, and even that buff barbarian dude Daracus isn't interested.

athrunsorhyu

Dec 20, 2018
How do you get to Sylbion? I feel like I've been through every one of these places at least 3 times and beaten all the bosses. I appreciate the help about the miasma, but I don't have Sylbion unlocked despite having beaten the butcher and every other boss so far... 1653222239436.png

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i in 2'nd loop right now and i have some question's. What you need to do in this room and how you can become alchemist? Clear 1'st loop as sword master and refuse to become evil necromancer with black purple girl (Magirin).

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
How do you get to Sylbion? I feel like I've been through every one of these places at least 3 times and beaten all the bosses. I appreciate the help about the miasma, but I don't have Sylbion unlocked despite having beaten the butcher and every other boss so far... View attachment 1824672
You need to go to this door in the first dungeon:

Iris Covenant - first dungeon.png

You should probably already have the Breaker Stone (which can be found in the Monastery, IIRC). With that stone, you can open that door.

The door will lead to a boss, and then the sewers, and the sewers in turn lead to Sylboin.

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes