Qhuy

Jan 4, 2021
Maybe , we can end loop ? I mean we may another end ? I get 3 end : dominate , save and Summon Magirin. Maybe we can have another end ? Yeah i want another , i repeat 3 times . Lol .
And i see in the Man-Eater Town in K . I see the ways block by mist ??? yeah i hope something

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Thank you! But I'm not even there yet. Here's where I am. I've beaten the boss and explored the whole area.

View attachment 1829485
Ah, no worries!

You need to go to Horandrim, and enter the first house right next to the city entrance. The same place where you found Liliam the succubus.

Horandrim.png

All you need to do then is stand on the ▷◁ and inspect it. Then it'll tell you that there's a teleporter spell engraved here, and you can use it right away. Then you'll be teleported to the Maneater Village.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MozMoz and Sinrare

jackofall39

Mar 2, 2022
Obligatory 100% gallery unlocked save file request.
Not entirely sure how, but my save with 10+ full loops and hours of grinding vanished the moment I went to post. I do still have access to the almost full gallery which I assume you can get from one of these files (not sure tho). Apologies that I still haven't figured out how to get the 3rd- and 4th-to-last CGs for the male knight (if someone else can please help me).

Feb 28, 2021
Not entirely sure how, but my save with 10+ full loops and hours of grinding vanished the moment I went to post. I do still have access to the almost full gallery which I assume you can get from one of these files (not sure tho). Apologies that I still haven't figured out how to get the 3rd- and 4th-to-last CGs for the male knight (if someone else can please help me).
Pressing 0 three times unlocks the gallery.

Reactions: joetheflower

Ikil

May 13, 2017
Maybe , we can end loop ? I mean we may another end ? I get 3 end : dominate , save and Summon Magirin. Maybe we can have another end ? Yeah i want another , i repeat 3 times . Lol .
And i see in the Man-Eater Town in K . I see the ways block by mist ??? yeah i hope something
I've discovered four endings so far
1 - Save the world
2 - Become the new Overlord
3 - Destroy the world - Ally with Magirin
4 - Keep the Overlord sealed - Give Levinus the four stones in Man-Eater Town

Reactions: jackofall39

jackofall39

Mar 2, 2022
Does Agility modify magic skills or is it only Intelligence that does that?
As far as I can tell Agility and/or Strength does affect some skills but only the ones that aren't magic (you can tell if the symbol on the left of the skill's stat bar is a dagger instead of a magic symbol). Intelligence seems to be the only thing that affects magic (black, white, natural, and necromancy).
Example of non-magic skills would be Sword Wave (that you can get from Fatina).

9u45jhis

Jul 12, 2019
I bet the boss in the monastery, the big armor boss and the wolf boss. Where's the last one? Still haven't found the key to activate the stone in holandrim either

jackofall39

Mar 2, 2022
I bet the boss in the monastery, the big armor boss and the wolf boss. Where's the last one? Still haven't found the key to activate the stone in holandrim either
The key to the stone in Holandrim is on the ground in the top right corner of room F. The crystal will take you to Woods of Lost Garden where you can find the last main boss behind the doorway blocked by vines.
Just in case you have trouble figuring out how to unlock it, you just need to defeat the other boss in the woods and cleanse the fountain.

Reactions: Kron.L

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
OK am I missing something? ik you can rebind keyboard, but controls seem very clunky to me. I tried my PS gamepad but it doesn't seem to work for half the attacks and stuff.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. ^^ Does somebody by chance know where the save filed are stored on the computer ? Thanks in advance. :)

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes