bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i in 2'nd loop right now and i have some question's. What you need to do in this room and how you can become alchemist? Clear 1'st loop as sword master and refuse to become evil necromancer with black purple girl (Magirin).
Oh, and is there some sort of walkthrough for events in the game?

RandomUser441

May 25, 2021
Can someone help me find where the Maneater Village is? I keep hearing about having issues with the miasma, but I've already beaten Sylbion and the alchemist in the first dungeon.

Also, I see a screenshot with a location symbol of a skeletal hand reaching out of water. What is that and how can I get to it? I have everything else in that screenshot.

Much appreciated!

Reactions: BiriBiriisTheBes

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
NGL... TL;DR - so, any walkthrough(s) ?

'cause I've started to replay this after a year or 2 hiatus, and I can't remember a thing that opens the 1st-Dungeon's stone doors (T^T)...

[EDIT-ed]
Nevermind - I've found it all and even completed the 'FIRST LOOP'...

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
How do you get to Sylbion? I feel like I've been through every one of these places at least 3 times and beaten all the bosses. I appreciate the help about the miasma, but I don't have Sylbion unlocked despite having beaten the butcher and every other boss so far... View attachment 1824672
talk with the npc infront of nameless monastery to progress then go into the first dungeon find the door you cant open before and get in , beat the boss , then beat the new map and its boss then you will be able to go to silbion

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Can someone help me find where the Maneater Village is? I keep hearing about having issues with the miasma, but I've already beaten Sylbion and the alchemist in the first dungeon.

Also, I see a screenshot with a location symbol of a skeletal hand reaching out of water. What is that and how can I get to it? I have everything else in that screenshot.

Much appreciated!
the hand from water can be access in man eater town , I forgot how to go to man eater town tho

Last edited:

elql

Jan 13, 2018
i remember this one, good stuff overall....my only complaint is that you´re given 2 female MCs to choose but only get the girls if pick the dude.

feels like wasted potential to me.

Blanaic

Apr 4, 2020
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get any xxx scenes when playing the male protag? there are a few enemies in the snapshots that it shows you having sex with, but no way to unlock them... Am I just missing out on how to get them?

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get any xxx scenes when playing the male protag? there are a few enemies in the snapshots that it shows you having sex with, but no way to unlock them... Am I just missing out on how to get them?
Zero... you must be a 'MALE' adventurer.
First... find enemy female NPCs, kill them, then reap their soul using the 'Soul Contract' skill.
Second... go back to the first 'Karine Village', use the Cave Entrance to select 'TEAM' menu.
Third... whilst in 'TEAM' menu, use 'TALK' sub-menu; there should be a function/button to either dismiss, upgrade... or even have sex with them on the right side.

Please note, that not all female NPCs (allies or enemies) support this 'action' ...

Reactions: Blanaic

x169

Mar 27, 2020
at this point its weird.
the "skill lv" and "instruction" in your screenshot, was "proficiency" and "detail" while i was playing.

and it had all new teammates from newest version too.

Jun 6, 2020
Apparently there's a problem about saving the game like already went to statue and click save the game but when closed the game and open it again the game went reset and all the settings went default as if the game reverted to default state everytime opening the game is there a way to fix it?

Sinrare

May 4, 2022
The other one you haven't found yet is the swamp boss. The swamp can be reached through the Maneater Village, but only after you've found a crystal that can dissolve the mist. IIRC that crystal is found in the monastery.
I have the crystal. Where is the mist?

2.20 star(s) 16 Votes