Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
im stuck with the pregnant shop saleswoman i cant find Alan (i think i need to find him)
Same here, no idea what to do at this point. Anyone know where to find Alan?

Edit: Or at least what we're supposed to do here to continue?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
could someone tell me how to save in this?

I thought it'd save automatically when I got to town, but...

Sep 18, 2018
im stuck with the pregnant shop saleswoman i cant find Alan (i think i need to find him)
Same here, no idea what to do at this point. Anyone know where to find Alan?

Edit: Or at least what we're supposed to do here to continue?
Unfortunately, that is all for this version (10.22)
In the next update, there will be continuation in the Rosetta event (The Shopkeeper) including birthing event, map exspanion, a new monster and the Author also dropped a hint that there will be something "awesome" if you let the parasites grow up inside her sexy tummy (I'm already "rock hard" down there!)

could someone tell me how to save in this?

I thought it'd save automatically when I got to town, but...
Do you see the YELLOW glowing circles on the ground while you exploring? Those are the save point, pal, step on the YELLOW glowing circle then hit the "X" keyboard real hard with your "meat stick". Blue circles are Heal, Yellow are Save Point and Pink are teleport to other Pink circles that you've unlocked.
Wait, I think all of them are function as save point.

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
You want Night of Revenge or Crisis Point.
Played both of those actually! Really good games, although Night of Revenge needs a ton of work done to it, but it barely gets updates (maybe once every half year). Alien Quest Eve is another good one, and I was a regular on that thread for a really long time.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Played both of those actually! Really good games, although Night of Revenge needs a ton of work done to it, but it barely gets updates (maybe once every half year). Alien Quest Eve is another good one, and I was a regular on that thread for a really long time.
Eve looked great to me, but seemed a little generic, since, ironically, the things you don't like too much (tentacle birth etc) were what I was looking for.

You may like Mission Mermaiden.

Dec 13, 2017
Even after reading the thread, I went into it thinking it was more complete. And yet I just want more of it. It's fun. I do love games that have a more involved pregnancy system than 'sometimes when you get fucked your belly gets big and then you go give birth somewhere'. Just wish I could find more of them. Already been all over the 'pregnancy' tag on this site- I check it every day. Doesn't help that I prefer breasts on the smaller side...

Sep 18, 2018
Even after reading the thread, I went into it thinking it was more complete. And yet I just want more of it. It's fun. I do love games that have a more involved pregnancy system than 'sometimes when you get fucked your belly gets big and then you go give birth somewhere'. Just wish I could find more of them. Already been all over the 'pregnancy' tag on this site- I check it every day. Doesn't help that I prefer breasts on the smaller side...
sobbing.gif

I....I think....I have found my long lost comrade.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Is this game still being developed or is it abandoned?
Its being worked on now. Updates posts come out about one ever 10-14 days on his site and twitter. Usually a update to the game about once a month for subs and public seems to be about 6 months.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
What about his other new game?

"labyrinth of iris and the devil cave" ?

Theres a Demo and no thread about this one here? unless im blind haha

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Man, this game is becoming every fucking degenerate like myself dream's.

Cant wait for the eventual nipple birth and penetration :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ejmuerte
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes