Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
SE.

SE doesnt have it?
It should be there. What happens after you walk to the right after beating the 3 beehive bosses? Can you still press up and access the beehive small holes? They may look a bit small but they're doors.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Unfortunately, that is all for this version (10.22)
In the next update, there will be continuation in the Rosetta event (The Shopkeeper) including birthing event, map exspanion, a new monster and the Author also dropped a hint that there will be something "awesome" if you let the parasites grow up inside her sexy tummy (I'm already "rock hard" down there!)
Do you also need to keep the baby or just the parasites?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Do you also need to keep the baby or just the parasites?
Looks like you can choose 3 options:
1) Morning after pill so no baby, but keep parasites.
2) Parasite remover, so keep baby.
3) Remove everything completely.

psycko320

Oct 6, 2018
I can't play the game because when i launch it adobe flash player 11 appear but the screen is always black

Dickface69

Dec 26, 2020
Thanks i will try it out.
If you want some specifics, once you get through Volga Plains 1 and 2 you'll fight a boss. After that you'll be in the Serefina Forest. Once you get through here you'll fight the beehive boss and go inside and get to a new area, Inside the Beehive. This is where the parasite enemies are. You'll get some sex scenes between two new characters along the way, too.

If you're feeling particularly cheeky, don't mind cheating, and have the special edition, you can hold A and press the arrow keys to float around the map and phase through enemies and obstacles.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If you want some specifics, once you get through Volga Plains 1 and 2 you'll fight a boss. After that you'll be in the Serefina Forest. Once you get through here you'll fight the beehive boss and go inside and get to a new area, Inside the Beehive. This is where the parasite enemies are. You'll get some sex scenes between two new characters along the way, too.

If you're feeling particularly cheeky, don't mind cheating, and have the special edition, you can hold A and press the arrow keys to float around the map and phase through enemies and obstacles.
Note you can also skip the M/F scenes if you want by just holding down A to pass through the invisible trigger that causes the scene change. You'll have to restore a previous save, though, since you won't know where it is until you walk over the invisible trigger and the new M/F scene suddenly starts out of nowhere.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
is this game hasnt completed yet?

i reached the hive area and meet couple of zombie worm and getting event where rosetta pregnant, after that it seems im stuck, no new map or advance any story. am i missing something or that is last of this version?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
is this game hasnt completed yet?

i reached the hive area and meet couple of zombie worm and getting event where rosetta pregnant, after that it seems im stuck, no new map or advance any story. am i missing something or that is last of this version?
This game will not be complete for many years. The author is only one person, so it's taking a long time. Usually a map update comes every 1-2 months.

Reactions: Narnajas

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
I think an update was released today, all it adds is the cut in for the zombie worm parasitism scene, cross section to be added later this month.

Reactions: Narnajas
May 10, 2020
For some reason, I am stuck on the part where there’s a square blob that takes no damage and looks like a bee larva from Terraria.
I got there from the door on top of the village with the chest.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
For some reason, I am stuck on the part where there’s a square blob that takes no damage and looks like a bee larva from Terraria.
I got there from the door on top of the village with the chest.
I think there is a chest on the far, top left, of the screen, but other than that I haven't been able to do anything with that weird plug thing. You can kick it around the screen but nothing much happens with it, my guess is that it is a place holder for something in the future.

Is this a Lose to have Sex game?
Are there instances where I get to decide?
Yes, it is pretty much a lose to have sex thing. You don't have to lose all of your HP to get a scene, just wait for the enemies to grab you and go with it.
If there are any consensual scenes I don't remember running across them.

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
Game was updated again, adding the cross sectional view for the zombie worm parasitism scene.
The dev has currently got Rosetta's birth event planned and if I'm reading DeepL right, a yuri scene between Iris and Rosetta when Rosetta has parasites.

Reactions: Horse with a cancer

deviant37

Aug 1, 2019
Game was updated again, adding the cross sectional view for the zombie worm parasitism scene.
The dev has currently got Rosetta's birth event planned and if I'm reading DeepL right, a yuri scene between Iris and Rosetta when Rosetta has parasites.
It's probably gonna be x-ray parasite transfer yuri and it will be amazing if the current track record of quality parasite content is anything to go by.

Reactions: DimondDragon26
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes