Flash Iris in Labyrinth of Demons [v20240420] [The Craftsman]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
The new update (2020.11.25) is out!

Author commentary: "This is it, I added a Zombie worm and a new map".

My comment: "Wait, that's it ??!"

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
So is this game getting updates or is it just a demo and he moved onto another project?
Funny you should say this, it got a new update today.
Update adds a new enemy, the zombie worm, and a map extension.
The zombie worm doesn't have a parasitism scene yet, but it drops its parasites on death. I don't know if they can infest the player character yet, but they're the same ones the shopkeeper can get.
EDIT: Update actually came out yesterday but I missed it then, and also missed this entire page. Whoops. However I do want to mention that the zombie worm does have a swallowing scene implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horse with a cancer

Narnajas

Oct 2, 2017
Sorry to ask. Not sure if I can, anyone have the most recent update? Can't find it anywhere would appreciate if shared

supernoivern

Jul 1, 2020
I wonder if it would be better to wait for the next update instead, it's likely going to have the zombie worm's parasitism scene. The creator said he's going to try his best to get an update out by the end of the month.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Funny you should say this, it got a new update today.
Update adds a new enemy, the zombie worm, and a map extension.
The zombie worm doesn't have a parasitism scene yet, but it drops its parasites on death. I don't know if they can infest the player character yet, but they're the same ones the shopkeeper can get.
EDIT: Update actually came out yesterday but I missed it then, and also missed this entire page. Whoops. However I do want to mention that the zombie worm does have a swallowing scene implemented.
wonder when the frontpage will be updated then.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Does anybody have an updated version of the game?
OP is probably waiting for the next update (hopefully next week or the week after), which I believe adds the full parasitism scene.
I know the patreons have exclusive access to the new scenes before the update, but they're probably a hassle to upload.

deviant37

Aug 1, 2019
Maybe it's taking a bit because they wanna get the english translation for the scene? Or, that may be out already and I'm just dumb.

Sep 18, 2018
Guys if there is any update, mention me or create a update request :rolleyes:

OP updated
I posted two update request in fact, one is direct pm in november, other one is in the "Update Request" thread you created. But, the update is here, and I wanna give you a hug, no homo of course. *wink wink*

p/s: what do you mean "create an update request"? How can I do that? And where can I create one?

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I posted two update request in fact, one is direct pm in november, other one is in the "Update Request" thread you created. But, the update is here, and I wanna give you a hug, no homo of course. *wink wink*

p/s: what do you mean "create an update request"? How can I do that? And where can I create one?
Something to do with the report button at bottom of post perhaps or not? Unsure.

There's this section too - https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/?prefix_id=48

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes