Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
it looks very cool, but my experience with this dev is terrible, in the past he fail and abdone his games for a long time, and library story had so much potential. i was long supporter of him... i dont trust xiao anymore. so the chance i will invest money in him is very low

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
i can´t win the drinking game. somebody knows the variables for the alcohol?
Literally just always pick the option where she just sips at her wine. It's not randomized. If you pick the wrong choice just reload until you pick the right one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the note of looking for variables though, I'm stumped on unlocking this bunny outfit. Has anyone actually managed it? I've done the chase perfectly without damage, hitting all spikes possible and then tried doing the race hitting every spike possible including taking two hits from enemies just to hit more spikes. Neither seemed to work.

Last edited:

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
This game is fucking garbage. 3 minigames that are needlessly long and tedious with no real reward except a single shitty picture in the last one and the fights are so stupidly long and boring. Fighting in JRPGs isn't fun if you don't have a sense of progression from levelling, they could've easily removed several waves of the encounter.

it looks very cool, but my experience with this dev is terrible, in the past he fail and abdone his games for a long time, and library story had so much potential. i was long supporter of him... i dont trust xiao anymore. so the chance i will invest money in him is very low
Library story is still being developed with much more regular updates than this. I never tried it myself though.

Reactions: smackdab and Roofus

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
3 years only for one sex scene an a prologe ? GREAT very GREAT

another game with great potential ruined so if every 3 years we will have 1 sex scene the game will never be complete
in fact the DEMO had more content than unfortunate chapter one

Reactions: grobulos and Roofus

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, as soon as I started the game I encountered the first problem - when you hover over the Password button it says not to click it. Naturally, that was the first thing I did... There should've been at least some extra message, berating the player for doing so...

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes