Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
Literally just always pick the option where she just sips at her wine. It's not randomized. If you pick the wrong choice just reload until you pick the right one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the note of looking for variables though, I'm stumped on unlocking this bunny outfit. Has anyone actually managed it? I've done the chase perfectly without damage, hitting all spikes possible and then tried doing the race hitting every spike possible including taking two hits from enemies just to hit more spikes. Neither seemed to work.
I did manage to get the outfit but I'm not sure how i did it either... i would have thought running through every spike perfectly was the solution. But i guess not...

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
Literally just always pick the option where she just sips at her wine. It's not randomized. If you pick the wrong choice just reload until you pick the right one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the note of looking for variables though, I'm stumped on unlocking this bunny outfit. Has anyone actually managed it? I've done the chase perfectly without damage, hitting all spikes possible and then tried doing the race hitting every spike possible including taking two hits from enemies just to hit more spikes. Neither seemed to work.
I got the bunny outfit, hitting all spikes and no enemies.

Does anyone know if it has a gallery upon completion?

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
i usualy NEVER post to complain about creators, mostly because i believe that to complain about something, first you have to contribute somehow , and only after being patient, polite(that one is a very optional personal opinión) and supporting with money or whatsoever (art, plublicity, etc) THEN you can complain and this is my case, this guys are not going to make the game, they are doing what many, many creators (which i wont say any specific name because i dont support those ones and i keep what i said before) are doing these days, milking .this guys have been teasing fans for years by now. Dont get me wrong, if they have other Jobs and they are doing this as a hobby ,that would be ok, if they make that clear at the beguining like for example "guys dont expect many updates because i dont have the time or the inspiration for proyects right now", but guys , this is just teasing for more milking, and i dont know you guys but i am tired of empty promises with many creators, yeah is your money do what you want, but creators like these ones are destroying what was an excelent beguining for this kind of games in the west. There are creator that take at least 6 months to show something, and they dont lie about it,"guys im working on it and whenever is ready is ready" in those scenarios , the update may have a lot of content or not much, but definettly more tan this.

And now is when someone says that "is your opinión" "you are wrong" "etc, etc".

what a shame . Really guys, you want this situation to improve? support artist that are actually doing staff or at the very least being honest with their fans.

i think here everyone knows who akabur is, and the guy takes forever to bring updates, but as far i know he dont lie about it.

with these guys i dont think that i am wrong , I MAY , but i dont think so. sorry for the long speech but i am tired of waching the same scenario with many artists.

like i said, what a shame.

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
3 years only for one sex scene an a prologe ? GREAT very GREAT

another game with great potential ruined so if every 3 years we will have 1 sex scene the game will never be complete
in fact the DEMO had more content than unfortunate chapter one
speaking of, does anyone have a link to it?
id rather play through that than this, at least it had a way to see iris naked

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
And the second round with those stupid monsters outside the bar was annoying, I quit when the 3rd one started.
I felt a sense of dread, when i read this but, i downloaded anyways, big mistake.
Deleted after reaching thispoint

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Just kill the heart-thingy when they disperse, it's not that bad. The lack of content is more alarming, as is the fact that we now have 3 separate games with no logical connection to one another.

Reactions: Darken_Ral

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Guys come on, they said in their Patreon page that they have tons of stuff done, but it was all fragmented and so they decided to make it chapter based.
So this is good intro idk why ya mad. We have well structured story, proper intro, some fighting, exposition, sex scene, mini games, memes.
If they will make frequent releases like chapter every 6-8 weeks it sounds qute great imho.

I am not a shill and shit, but I just find their style of writing and art quite pleasurable and gonna wait happily.

Last edited:

Sdeck37

Apr 4, 2020
Did you save & load in between? It should work on an all spikes, no hearts lost run.

I appreciate that you seem to have created a new account or at least put away being a lurker just to help somebody out.
Your welcome. I'm just a tad oldschool, contributing first.

Corbeau

Dec 3, 2018
Guys come on, they said in their Patreon page that they have tons of stuff done, but it was all fragmented and so they decided to make it chapter based.
People don't get the development of this game, but you can't really blame them either.
It was only a few months ago they switched to an episodic release and finished the beginning just to push something out.
Now people think it took 3 years to make episode 1.

Reactions: foy

Keyen

Nov 7, 2017
People don't get the development of this game, but you can't really blame them either.
It was only a few months ago they switched to an episodic release and finished the beginning just to push something out.
Dude, people aren't wrong when they think this team is actually scamming them.

Akabur was a """"good"""" creator 5-10 years ago when the H-scene wasn't here at all, and when he was actually alone. Now? His standards are shit (and it was already the case before, we were just missing a point of comparaison). And the rest of his team? Worse.

You can start defend them once they proved something. Now? They never did, and yeah, that after 3 years has a name, it's called a scam.

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
I fully agree that the combat part of the game is tedious and unnecessarily long. Therefore, I consider it necessary to mention that:

1) you can skip animations by holding CTRL

2) you can completely skip all the fights if you refuse to help Maslab. You will not receive any penalties for this.

clblank74

Oct 10, 2017
Considering they started working on this game way back in 2015 it can't be defended with "It was only a few months ago they switched" A switch to how the content is presented does affect the amount of content should actually be present.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I fully agree that the combat part of the game is tedious and unnecessarily long. Therefore, I consider it necessary to mention that:

1) you can skip animations by holding CTRL

2) you can completely skip all the fights if you refuse to help Maslab. You will not receive any penalties for this.
or you do as everyone else who does not like the fights and give genie 1000 strength and 4000 health and oneshot the enemies. ;) you´re welcome. this is why i love renpy games.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
I must say, you can't have a high-quality game(the kind this one strives to be) and release it in episodes. It should be sandbox, no missable content, every scene repeatable.

vowl

Feb 21, 2019
or you do as everyone else who does not like the fights and give genie 1000 strength and 4000 health and oneshot the enemies. ;) you´re welcome. this is why i love renpy games.
The game lets me play it the way I want to, without cheating. I can appreciate that. Moreover, I can forgive the game a lot for this opportunity.

Yes, the game is really too short even for the 8 months that have passed since the release of the demo version. I passed it 100% in an hour and a half. I read all the dialog branches, collected all the achievements, and so on. And it was interesting. Unsuccessful branches of dialogues are no more than a quarter of the total number. For the most part, they are well-written and feature characters. The picture of Jafar is totally nice.

Yes, I absolutely prefer an hour of this gameplay to ten hours of reading graphomania from the Monster Girl Quest or some grindfest game.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I must say, you can't have a high-quality game(the kind this one strives to be) and release it in episodes. It should be sandbox, no missable content, every scene repeatable.
nice concept and very preferable. but i think the coding for it would be a lot of a hell and very hard to unbugg. so not very likely.

Reactions: KiraJames
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes