Ren'Py Abandoned Iris Quest [Ch. 1] [Xaljio & DAHR]

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
nice concept and very preferable. but i think the coding for it would be a lot of a hell and very hard to unbugg. so not very likely.
Only if you try to incorporate it in the middle of development. If you have a clear idea of what your game would be like and build a solid foundation, to which you can later only add more content, it's not that big of a hassle. In fact it should make the development process a lot smoother.

who?

Dec 13, 2017
Nope. If we the devs were actually writing honestly, they would have acknowledged that this is only a prologue.
There isn't anything but the introduction to various systems and mini games in there.

Don't get me wrong, everything seems in good working order and actually enjoyable... but there isn't an actual "game" in there...

After how many years?

travis-t

Oct 18, 2018
Wish there was more to enjoy, but I really enjoyed what we got. Can't wait to see more!

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
I feel so bad for this game. I was still in college when this started so many years ago :( . I miss those days when Akabur made games like Witch Trainer
Akabur has absolutely nothing to do with this game though.

Reactions: Rize

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
Nope. If we the devs were actually writing honestly, they would have acknowledged that this is only a prologue.
There isn't anything but the introduction to various systems and mini games in there.

Don't get me wrong, everything seems in good working order and actually enjoyable... but there isn't an actual "game" in there...

After how many years?
6 princess trainer vanilla was like 2014

motive8

Jan 14, 2018
this mini game is super annoying. Pretty close to just giving up even though it seems interesting. Does anyone play these games for a challenge?

is this game worth slogging through? the combat is a pain. the mini game is annoying. I like the art but this is not fun.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes