Unity Iris RE Action [v0.32] [Oiran Ichimi]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Ci-en says there are two works: "Iris: Action" and "Iris☆RE:Chronicles" (ongoing). What is "Iris RE: Action" supposed to be? One more project?
As far as I'm aware, there's only the two games. Iris Action is the original side-scrolling action game, while RE: Action is the one this thread is about. Looking at their twitter, it seems Chronicle is just a (possible?) re-title of the current game.
There is also Torenia (sp?) Action, which was meant to be a sequel to Iris Action starring one of the other characters from it, but that got cancelled in favor of this. A demo exists out there, somewhere.

I think Iris: RE-used is a more appropriate title. Kinda depressing how slow progress on this game is, especially when so much of the content is the same as the older game, just with a little more variation in each animation. What's new in the 0.32 paid version compared to the trial, or the 0.30 paid version?

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Besides the purple vine, is there any other enemy encounter in which Iris can get fucked during battle instead of just on deaft-gameover?

One of my biggest disappointments in this demo is that the thugs on the back alley use only high-kicks and no sweeps like the ones from the first encounter.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Besides the purple vine, is there any other enemy encounter in which Iris can get fucked during battle instead of just on deaft-gameover?

One of my biggest disappointments in this demo is that the thugs on the back alley use only high-kicks and no sweeps like the ones from the first encounter.
currently I don't think so but in the full release there will be.

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Lockpicking it's Hell random simulator, Gameplay it's strange.Awaiting for full save maybe anyone have him
Use the skills to lock the parts you've already got. Once youve gotten 2 or 3 of them you can see a pattern in the lights and it's a little easier to time it.

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
There is a pattern it's just a little hard to follow when you don't have any green lights. It's a lot easier after the first time and you've got more spirit balms to spend to get MP back.
Okay,if you free next:
How not die in fight when all this fight without pause?

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Okay,if you free next:
How not die in fight when all this fight without pause?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. The fights can be a little hard, but you kind of have to play with some level of risk. To equal the playing field some make sure you buy some healing items at the company building. When you get grabbed use motivation to increase your chance of escaping the grab. Also sometimes it's just worth the risk of trying to escape a grab at 50%.

To get more money go to the receptionist and pick the monster information option after you've killed some enemies. You'll "rank up" the enemies but also get a couple thousand gold each time.

Don't waste too much money on scarabs. It's better to fight things out or escape before a fight starts than it is to rely on scarabs for escape. Also their cost in the store could be better spent on healing items.

The only fight I truly thought was unfair was the purple vine and that's only if you get hit by the powerful swing. Getting hit by the powerful swing is a death sentence so make sure you spend the MP on the strong dodge NOT the guard. Also grind out some levels until you can use the blind ability. I think you unlock that around level 10.

LakerJenson

May 24, 2023
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. The fights can be a little hard, but you kind of have to play with some level of risk. To equal the playing field some make sure you buy some healing items at the company building. When you get grabbed use motivation to increase your chance of escaping the grab. Also sometimes it's just worth the risk of trying to escape a grab at 50%.

To get more money go to the receptionist and pick the monster information option after you've killed some enemies. You'll "rank up" the enemies but also get a couple thousand gold each time.

Don't waste too much money on scarabs. It's better to fight things out or escape before a fight starts than it is to rely on scarabs for escape. Also their cost in the store could be better spent on healing items.

The only fight I truly thought was unfair was the purple vine and that's only if you get hit by the powerful swing. Getting hit by the powerful swing is a death sentence so make sure you spend the MP on the strong dodge NOT the guard. Also grind out some levels until you can use the blind ability. I think you unlock that around level 10.
i'm about how healing when all time in dungeon it's fight?

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
this is good, too bad there's not much in this demo
i'm not a fan of tentacles and thugs but i enjoyed this so much

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes