alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
There was a partial save posted earlier. Apparently it was a story clear save but I guess that's not enough to unlock the full gallery. Looks like its only roughly half the gallery. Anyone know how to unlock the rest?
Edit: so i punish'd myself to die i don't even know how many times just to unlock the full gallery. my wrist hurts so much right now lmao.
Thanks for your sacrifice. Played the game through and it's not author's best work (although gameplay is different) but found some of the animations HOT. Was hoping someone unlocked everything.

S~B

Nov 27, 2017
I got bored so on my off time I've just been looking around to see where TDT gets his stuff:

The main characters of this game are based off of Beatrice and Kila Kushan from Prison Battleship 3. Ironically, the blonde girl is named "Lika" and Dripley is just a Beatrice with her eyes and hair color inverted.

Dripley in the bg of file "Spider" comes from the Night of Revenge game over scene also involving a spider.

I think most of the animations in this game are his own works, but I'm hoping some other people can source where they are coming from. eg animations in Witch 2 and 3 are from Waero and the Nutaku game Project QT.

In my opinion, that's what made Witch Halloween good, they were all his animations, and not a reskin of someone else's work :p

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
I cracked the game. now the text can be display without steam client,enjoy it crack game
And the default language is english, if you want to play other language version, you can use this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way,@ ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった do you have the latest version of this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-halloween-2019-10-31-towndarktales.40524/
I think I can crack it too,because they are the same developer and same engine

The game already cracked
the link already broken,can you upload it again?

freddyqwe

Jul 21, 2022
I cracked the game. now the text can be display without steam client,enjoy it crack game
And the default language is english, if you want to play other language version, you can use this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way,@ ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった do you have the latest version of this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-halloween-2019-10-31-towndarktales.40524/
I think I can crack it too,because they are the same developer and same engine

The game already cracked
Can you please reupload it, the links are down! Thank you!

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
I was blown away by this game because it has such a beautiful artistic direction, way above the usual standard, but with such poorly planned gameplay. What's worse is that it was simple to fix; I don't understand the creator's neglect in addressing it, especially considering the attention, care, and talent they poured into the artistic aspect. The gameplay is only frustrating because the aiming controls are faulty and can't hit certain enemies (like those towers), in addition to having slow movement and no dash, making it impossible to finish the game without resorting to infinite lives (Enter + Q).
But as I mentioned, the game is visually stunning, with a huge variety of enemies and extremely well-designed bosses. Despite being short, it features 10 bosses and various mini-bosses. The hentai aspect occurs after completing a stage or defeating a boss, accompanied by a really good soundtrack. I love games like this where hentai serves as a reward for completing a stage.
I genuinely enjoyed the game and plan to play it again in the future. In my opinion, it's worth playing, but remember to enable infinite lives.

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Well as i see after 3 years my link's are still working so i think its good to re-upload them on other platform (because as i see people are still looking for it) so here they are :

Old (still working) workupload links :

New at Gofile :

P.S. this is cracked version of the game all thanks to xt2021 for providing the crack in his post here .

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes