May 26, 2018
well, technically they should be, but it's entirely possible you discovered a bug. I tweaked the random object/placement tasks, hoping to have squished all of these bugs, but I wasn't sure if I did.
Well, I love this game, fyi.

I'd rather not start over, though. is there a ren'py code I could enter to just... have the paperclips?

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Well, I love this game, fyi.

I'd rather not start over, though. is there a ren'py code I could enter to just... have the paperclips?
unfortunately, not that I know of. Monday or tuesday I'll take a look at the code though, and if it's an issue there, i'll update a fix. then maybe (no promises) you can use your save then. send me your save file if you can

arkangel77

Jan 12, 2020
god i hope we get more irene content if this game continues even more (please? lol) but yeah she was gonna be the best and this game got abandoned waaaay to early

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
who is roommate to mc?
At the beginning of the game, you inquire about when you can go home, where you live with two women. You get the opportunity to name these women and their relationships to you (one of them visits you often in the medical room). If you don't edit this, they are referred as "roommates" by default.

Edit the first lady by naming her "Mom" in your relationship link if you want a bit of different, funny dialogue in the game. Same with the other by listing her as your sister, but not much has been added there in comparison to the first.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I have noticed that on a few occasions the clock and its downward arrow do not appear when in the med room. The only way to move on is to sleep by clicking on the pillow, this sorts itself out then.

It happens a lot so its not a one off bug I have seen.

Other than that, its great.

Im just kind of stuck to get to the 3some scenes and laura wearing the other outfits.

Princess IQ

Jul 7, 2023
Now since I put some hours into the game I am hooked an interested in the continue development of the game. I do hope you continue it and expand upon it.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Hey great game! I'm glade to see you back working on it. I regret to not have discovered it sooner. It deserves more attention, I think

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I have noticed that on a few occasions the clock and its downward arrow do not appear when in the med room. The only way to move on is to sleep by clicking on the pillow, this sorts itself out then.

It happens a lot so its not a one off bug I have seen.

Other than that, its great.

Im just kind of stuck to get to the 3some scenes and laura wearing the other outfits.
It might be a bug so I will check, but I do think I have some code in there to remove the clock screen at a certain time to push the player to go to sleep. If you go a whole night without sleep, you can screw up the flow of things a bit, as counters don't properly reset.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
It might be a bug so I will check, but I do think I have some code in there to remove the clock screen at a certain time to push the player to go to sleep. If you go a whole night without sleep, you can screw up the flow of things a bit, as counters don't properly reset.
If I recall its mornings this happens and I could be wrong, but I think it was the weekends too, or it at least happened a few times at a weekend, but could of been other days. You wake up, it comes up Day 70 ect and then no clock ect.

(If that helps).

Can you give us a hint about the 3somebj scene at all?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes