spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Well holy shit, I definitely never expected to see this back in the feed of "Latest Updates". I always thought this had serious potential and was really sad to see it dropped. Thanks for putting this together and wish you the best whatever ends up happening with it.

jp6178

Aug 28, 2019
Never posted on here before, mostly just a lurker, but I have to say this is the best game I've played in the genre. I have played through it multiple times (the previous versions of course) and look forward to exploring this "update." I truly hope this could get a sequel or maybe even more art because it just fantastic

J.J-Star

Jun 6, 2018
I don't speak much on here, but I really do hope this miracle occurs to keep this game going. It's already rare enough to find a good BE game that doesn't have a lot of other things tied onto it that drag it down for me, but this is something I do enjoy. I wish you and the team the best of luck with everything.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How do you increase relationship with Karen?
Mostly through conversation and there are lots of opportunities with her up through Trial 1. Just watch for plus or minus signs and load a previous save or go back here and there to make the right choices. you can easily get all you need with her.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
What miracle of madness do you need to continue developing this project? :love:
A lot of money for the art. The thought did occur to me that instead of pacing myself like mad, like I did the first time I put this on patreon, I could scale down the amount of art I add with each update considerably. Also, an update every two or 3 months rather than monthly. This allows me to finish coding all those extras that need to get in there anyway (was originally gonna add them AFTER all main art was attached). Personally, I think a fair price on the amount of art needed to finish the game is 20k. Much more if I actually finished the game with all the content I originally wanted included. I think I've come up with a great compromise, but it's a matter of pulling the trigger. I'm still waiting on feedback here and other places and I'll let ya all know soon.

Reactions: katy_letv

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
A lot of money for the art. The thought did occur to me that instead of pacing myself like mad, like I did the first time I put this on patreon, I could scale down the amount of art I add with each update considerably. Also, an update every two or 3 months rather than monthly. This allows me to finish coding all those extras that need to get in there anyway (was originally gonna add them AFTER all main art was attached). Personally, I think a fair price on the amount of art needed to finish the game is 20k. Much more if I actually finished the game with all the content I originally wanted included. I think I've come up with a great compromise, but it's a matter of pulling the trigger. I'm still waiting on feedback here and other places and I'll let ya all know soon.
Rooting for you mate.
I suggest re-opening patreon as there are defininetly a handful of people that would contribute and you'd most likely get even more than Paradise Lofts, as the transformation niche is quite unexplored and this game definetly fullfills that gap in the market.

Good luck!

Reactions: katy_letv and Duyi

Slashyboy

Feb 15, 2019
You are amazing man! I just found this game today and seeing the coments here and other places I'll tell you right now that a lot of people would love to support your game if you decided to continue. We got your back all the way!

Reactions: DicksInSpace

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
The art till this day is phenomenal, i havent seen games that come out this days that do have the quality of this and that's why it win my interest plus the Perfection of Animated expansion. I wouldnt aggree for the scale down of the art unless you have Moments that the art is perfect and on 2nd or 3rd occasion its a step down, For example with heth or Brian or with Phil. Even the art for the Rooms is perfect in my opinion. I would ask you to not decrease the sizes, its not easy to find a game that has animated characters and not static pictures with the size that this game has (mostly on stage 1-2). I dont know In 2023 AI could help you speed up the proccess for the code in order to take some of its work for you to pay attention to the art but im not expert so this is only a suggestion. The game is promising with how early stages this game is, right now it could attract many people but it needs a lot of attention it will be hard in the first few months or so but i hope later AND with communication in the forums i think it will build up perfectly (only hoping). :giggle:

Last edited:

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Amazing game, love the art, animation and focus on breast expansion on the ladies and cockgrowth on the protag a lot. Hope to see more of it in the future!

Are there any other games with a focus on Breast Expansion or Cockgrowth like this around. BE especially, I know there's a Transformation tag but that feels a bit too broad. I already know of games such as White Russian and Holstein Girls.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I'm not sure if anyone else also experienced this but during my game some animations didn't work so I was curious whether they were not implemented or not and had a look at the code. What I've found is that the basic "pause X" didn't work, but the other pauses (sorry I've deleted the game already so don't have the exact name) "$ renpy.pause(pause_time, ...)" did work and replacing all the basic ones with this did work.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm not sure if anyone else also experienced this but during my game some animations didn't work so I was curious whether they were not implemented or not and had a look at the code. What I've found is that the basic "pause X" didn't work, but the other pauses (sorry I've deleted the game already so don't have the exact name) "$ renpy.pause(pause_time, ...)" did work and replacing all the basic ones with this did work.
Did you have "skip" enabled, by chance?

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes