Dinglebooper

Oct 4, 2021
Very glad I randomly decided to visit this page again after a while. Super excited, can't wait for the update! Would be super down to show support if that is an option.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
UPDATE

We're in final stages of testing. Successfully compiled and sent to the artist for him to poke at.

I didn't get quite everything in there I wanted (but close - I have left out Penny for now, even though she has some script in the code). Regardless of how much we test this, I suspect once it's released, new bugs may be discovered. If so, I'll fix 'em, but so far it appears I have corrected any game-breaking bugs. That's because there's so many combinations of shit that can happen / different times it can happen etc.

I suspect I'll be uploading this by tomorrow at the latest.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
logo.png

v.025

I'll let you folks look for bugs. :)

Someone may want to copy the file and update accordingly per this website's standards.

To reiterate: this is mostly a cleanup from the previous version. There is new content, but very little new art. The main goal was to make the game more playable, and to introduce enough elements in the game to show players more of what IJ intended to be.

I am not going to consider finishing this project unless some miracle of madness occurs, but I do sincerely hope you enjoy what's here now. For most folks, it'll be a couple hours of (hopefully fun) game play. Completionists could spend an eternity trying to discover every variation of everything.

I look forward to your feedback. Cheers!

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Lets see if we can bring more people to the post so that paradiselofts can create a kickstarter or anything in order to start the project! :D

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Irresistible Johnson [v0.025] [ParadiseLofts]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
The problem with the clicks is that sometimes it roll backs some options not gamebraking gameplay.
For example if you press multiple times on the floor it might roll back the scene or more specific when karen moves to another room.
If you are a person you are trying to find bugs you might need to move fast (so far so good).
The inhaler works fine
The lactation item works
Candy finally fixed no bugs on the end of her scenes :D
A few minor bugs the left side options sometimes dissapear after you encounter a Blowjob scene but if you change room it comes back
If it is easy to change the floor 1 option since when you are in floor 1 it should show it when you click the elevator.
There is a chance that if you are in a conversation selene might pop up and take most of the screen (later in game) (if you change to another room it goes away)

Last edited:
Reactions: ParadiseLofts

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
I'm glad to see the developers progressing with this game. It's been a hoot so far.:D

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
The problem with the clicks is that sometimes it roll backs some options not gamebraking gameplay. For example if you press multiple times on the floor it might roll back the scene or when karen moves to another room.
If you are a person you are trying to find bugs you might need to move fast (so far so good).
A few minor bugs the left side options sometimes dissapear after you encounter a Blowjob scene but if you change room it comes back
The inhaler works fine
The lactation item works
Candy finally fixed no bugs on the end of her scenes :D
If it is easy to change the floor 1 option since when you are in floor 1 it should show it when you click the elevator.
There is a chance that if you are in a conversation selene might pop up and take most of the screen (later in game) (if you change to another room it goes away)
Thanks for the input. I will look into these bugs after I break for a couple days. That was a lot of work! lol

• Love
Reactions: PorkiDrifter
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes