ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
any updates on progress paradiselofts
Paradise Lofts was a huge endeavor. Unless I hit the jackpot or strike gold, I doubt I will revive it, unfortunately. The planned ending was quite f'n fun and hilarious, if I'm allowed to be so biased. :) Always wanted to add voice actors and better sound design, but even then I'm not sure it would have helped build a large enough audience. It strangely had some awesome, hardcore fans, though. One of my failed objectives with that game was truly showing how open the world was going to be. With each update, the game was becoming less and less linear, and by the end of it, the entire map would have been open to revisit scenes, play minigames, etc and the mysteries could have continued on for as long as the fan base wanted 'em. Anyway, it's always nice to hear that someone appreciated the effort, and it's always sad to say the project is dead.

Vortex3113

Aug 7, 2017
Definitely one of my favorite projects while it was live. Hoping someday the unused characters get added, but I know that's a long stretch. Keep up the hard work Paradise, can't wait to see the update

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Definitely one of my favorite projects while it was live. Hoping someday the unused characters get added, but I know that's a long stretch. Keep up the hard work Paradise, can't wait to see the update
I intend to bring in Penny for conversations and bring in Selena more (most players never even met her) but I don't have any extra explicit art to add, unfortunately (excluding a costume change on Candy, and adding lactation to every character if you give them a pill). The biggest tweaks are all meant to make the game a bit faster paced and more fun to play. I may add some achievements, like if you have sex with every character in every combination, or get every character to max boob size at the same time (which would be fairly challenging - I haven't even tried it yet). Some folks also don't know that some of the girls have different sex scenes based on their boob size. Anyway, I'm hoping with this update that there will be a lot more discovery by players, with the more engaging play.

I'm almost done with adding all the new content except for coding more of the voyeur opportunities - about 8,000 lines of code so far- someone with far better coding skills than me could probably have done that with a third of the work lol. Lastly, I want to redo the Sperm Analyzing machine. That's some straight up, awful spaghetti code so I've been avoiding it.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
I intend to bring in Penny for conversations and bring in Selena more (most players never even met her) but I don't have any extra explicit art to add, unfortunately (excluding a costume change on Candy, and adding lactation to every character if you give them a pill). The biggest tweaks are all meant to make the game a bit faster paced and more fun to play. I may add some achievements, like if you have sex with every character in every combination, or get every character to max boob size at the same time (which would be fairly challenging - I haven't even tried it yet). Some folks also don't know that some of the girls have different sex scenes based on their boob size. Anyway, I'm hoping with this update that there will be a lot more discovery by players, with the more engaging play.

I'm almost done with adding all the new content except for coding more of the voyeur opportunities - about 8,000 lines of code so far- someone with far better coding skills than me could probably have done that with a third of the work lol. Lastly, I want to redo the Sperm Analyzing machine. That's some straight up, awful spaghetti code so I've been avoiding it.
thank you again for the work! And take your time no need to rush it if we know that someone is working on it its all fine for me. <3

Vortex3113

Aug 7, 2017

Awesome, seeing any amount of improvement will be good to see. Getting easier access to the lactation stuff will be good too, don't have to save reload for it. And makes sense you gotta work with the assets you have, I had hopes for seeing Penelope get added one day, but i will take what I can get. ;)

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

Hrun95

Jan 5, 2019
Wait, so is there a new version beeing made of Irr.Johnson, or am I missinterpreting something wrong, and 0.023 is the last ever made?

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Wait, so is there a new version beeing made of Irr.Johnson, or am I missinterpreting something wrong, and 0.023 is the last ever made?
There are some things that are getting fixed until 0.23 New things will come later But right now he works what he has available!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes