ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I would be down to help in any way. Personally this is a great game and I definitely would like for it to be finished!
Thanks for the offer! Right now, I've just been coding out all the bugs and tweaks as mentioned above. Once I get it where it's good enough for launch, I'll research whether to approach this as a kickstarter or just drop it here somewhere. I'm about 50% done with the list, but the one thing that would slow me down the most is if I overhaul the main mini-game. I already made it "easier" but it could use a full cleanup. Debating whether it's worthwhile putting the effort in lol

Reactions: LP95PL1 and M1K3_0

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
also is there a guide for IJ for how to get with all the girls?
No guide made, but you gotta be in positive score relationship status, sometimes just a couple points, some more. whenever you see a minus or plus sign. Should you see a minus, hit the 'back' text and re-answer, if needed. I think there are penetration sex scenes for Karen, Himari, Laura and if I recall correctly, they are in varying movies based on boob size. I haven't gotten into recoding those scenes yet. Just the BJ and growth ones, so far.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm throwing a quick "Dead Developer Log" here, as I'm getting pretty giddy about this. A half dozen people or so are gonna be very happy when I drop this update. lol

1. Fixed random meet bugs that occurred after Trial 1 ended; now no more annoying loops
2. Shortened the length of time to reach the Trials (instead of requiring 10k processed sperm; now requires 2200)
3. After Trial 1, can use processed sperm to make lactation pills and give to anyone in the building. No limit.
4. Trial 2 is currently being coded where any and every NPC will be able to experience it; your choosing - just drag em all through it if you want
5. Coffee Break and Rest Break in Medical Room added
6. Made the game (hopefully) a bit more gamey in that while players are trying to fill up the machine continually, it can be a challenge with people walking in on you, or wanting BJs or sex all the time
7. Added a couple new voyeur scenes
8. Fixed secretary fetch request bugs
9. Fixed Heath's walking pattern bugs in Lab A
10. Fixed clock issues (stays digital after the intro) and GUI tweaks
11. Left to code: enemy cutscene about to invade building; a couple more NPC walk patterns and voyeur interruptions; introduce Serena as a permanent character

If the game were properly finished:
PLAYER has X number of days before enemies breach the building. The further PLAYER is able to finish all Trials, the more tools he will have at his disposal to beat the bad guys (and discover the full truth of these experiments). You can "win" no matter where you're at in the Trials, but the more tools you use, the more spectacular the ending.

The climax of the game is a birds eye view "dodge 'em" game where your pheromones are sky high and every woman in the building is chasing you. You have to avoid being caught, while leading them to bump into each other, so they have sex with each other, rather than you. Your maxed out pheromones must be saved for the evil nun.

When I drop this, I think I can confidently say that it's just over 40% complete. I'm going to shoot for end of August on this. I hope whoever is out there keeping tabs on this enjoys it when I do. Cheers!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Another Dead Developer Log update:
The framework for Trial 2 is finished and works but there's loads of script to write to finish it off.

I dropped two clues in the original version of Irresistible Johnson that your sperm also serves as a truth serum. Karen and Himari both can have moments where you witness this happening (though it isn't flat-out told to you). For trial 2, Heath has converted your seed potion into a vapor which makes anyone who inhales it susceptible to answering any questions you ask, no matter how perverse or stupid. This plays out in the form of a minigame where you smash words together that form questions as you try to discover their deepest secrets. It plays very fast. There is no "failing" as you can put anyone through this minigame anytime, as often as you like. It simply moves the plot of what your semen is capable of, which can be helpful later when the bad nuns arrive.

Let me know if you guys dig this idea. So far, it plays MUCH better than the sperm collection minigame. I hate that f'n thing.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
There is a bug with Candy that i cant finish her second time BJ it keeps repeating im on second trial right now basiscly after the Conversation with the doctors on whose gonna be on trial 2 1687864175522.png

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
There is a bug with Candy that i cant finish her second time BJ it keeps repeating im on second trial right now basiscly after the Conversation with the doctors on whose gonna be on trial 2 View attachment 2727688
Yeah, that bug, among many others, will be fixed on the update. I added her second growth option which shows the results of the growth (let's just say her clothes don't fit at all anymore) - unfortunately, I don't have art for the animation of that, but I do have a couple unused art pieces I'm squeezing in there.

ShutterNelson19

Jun 26, 2023
In a perfect world, I would love to see a version of this game where some of the trials "go wrong," resulting in some of the NPCs dealing with unexpected changes like multi-breasts, futa, long tongues, etc.

Reactions: stking

arkangel77

Jan 12, 2020
Fuck knows what I was thinking when I first put that clock together. I believe I wanted to show the minute hand moving at all times so players had a scope of how it worked, but digital would be fine for that.

Good observation. The relationship feature is in fact underutilized, as tweaks were always intended to occur as the game got more fleshed out. This was by design, so there could be content for current updates and placeholders for future ones.

There are quite a few bugs I'm finding. Only two MAJOR things to fix, but most of the rest should be pretty easy to clean up.

I also intend to add voyeur actions post sex scenes. Rather than just disappearing, there is some dialogue and direction as to where NPCs go. In my original notes, based on relationship factors, voyeurs may turn into active participants. Again, there was a lot of potential for this. A shame to see it go to waste lol
if they added more to this game (especially the mother figure character) i would lose it this game deserved so much more

Reactions: stking

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Another quick update: Trial 2 blew up much bigger than expected and is going to take extensive testing. Probably not worth all this effort, but I might as well put it together since I made it this far. Based on the input I get after releasing this, I am vaguely considering starting a patreon or subscribestar with the intent of re-developing this in an appropriate engine. I could make the GUI and minigames sleeker and more responsive, while utilizing all the existing art. Hopefully, by the time I reach the point of needing new art, we'd have enough support to pay for it. Anyway, it's a spark of a thought.

ShutterNelson19

Jun 26, 2023
Another quick update: Trial 2 blew up much bigger than expected and is going to take extensive testing. Probably not worth all this effort, but I might as well put it together since I made it this far. Based on the input I get after releasing this, I am vaguely considering starting a patreon or subscribestar with the intent of re-developing this in an appropriate engine. I could make the GUI and minigames sleeker and more responsive, while utilizing all the existing art. Hopefully, by the time I reach the point of needing new art, we'd have enough support to pay for it. Anyway, it's a spark of a thought.
Your efforts are definitely not going unappreciated! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all EXCITED OUT OF OUR MINDS. I'd be happy to support more of this amazing game.

Cicciosus

Sep 6, 2021
Thanks for the offer! Right now, I've just been coding out all the bugs and tweaks as mentioned above. Once I get it where it's good enough for launch, I'll research whether to approach this as a kickstarter or just drop it here somewhere. I'm about 50% done with the list, but the one thing that would slow me down the most is if I overhaul the main mini-game. I already made it "easier" but it could use a full cleanup. Debating whether it's worthwhile putting the effort in lol
I would gladly pay for the kickstarter! This game was amazing and a lot of people would love to see it continued!

Reactions: ParadiseLofts
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes