PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Well even we play the game eventually gonna hit a wall. Hoping that someone could take this Project and continue it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So the green pluses and red minus marks indicate relationship status. You want to try to get as many green with all of them as you can, though sometimes a red mark is unavoidable. Best bet is to save before those convos and switch answers if necessary. I can't remember all of them or where they were placed, unfortunately.

As to the game... it's a bit slow moving at first, which I had hoped to tweak as I went along. Regardless, if you stick it out, you will see there is tons to do, and many different options. Loads of surprises and it plays differently each time you play... like your sex acts affect all subjects for 24 hours and you can do all sorts of varieties of things, especially as you get through the second trial phase.
OK, thanks, was hoping for something a little more solid but that's ok.
The one frustrating this is the stupid clock and the things on the left...it keeps rolling back to the analogue clock and I lost the visibility on the stats so am endlessly having to switch back to keep track of when I need to do a sample and when my pheromones are high....extremely frustrating seeing as that seems to be the majority of the game at the moment....just hope I haven't missed anything

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
OK, thanks, was hoping for something a little more solid but that's ok.
The one frustrating this is the stupid clock and the things on the left...it keeps rolling back to the analogue clock and I lost the visibility on the stats so am endlessly having to switch back to keep track of when I need to do a sample and when my pheromones are high....extremely frustrating seeing as that seems to be the majority of the game at the moment....just hope I haven't missed anything
Yeah, the clock thing I was gonna fix, too. If I remember things correctly, when it reverts to analog, you should be able to just click it again and it will revert back to digital. A small arrow button under that digital clock should open up the current options that are available. Visibility of stats, I think, comes permanently after the first trial or around that time. Hope that helps and sorry for those frustrating bugs.

Reactions: Sparhawker

stking

Oct 31, 2017
It would be great if this slowly came back. I was actually enjoying the story and development of the characters. Also it was going to be a really well done BE game which is very rare to see these days sadly. So my hopes are still high for this one.

I will say development was going at a great pace too, but I guess time and possibly "money issues" was the cause of it being cut to short to early. Broke my heart it did when that happened.

On a side note. The only ones that you could mess with twice was the ones at the office right? I don't remember if the mom (I think or aunt) had a second variation.

Reactions: Chrissalo11

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm missing something somewhere - Karen keeps on telling me to 'beat-off' and my levels are high enough to make a sample (I have two empty ones in the analyzer)...but I can't do it in the room with the analyzer because Karen keeps jumping me at the end and taking my 'sample'.
Is there another way to make samples or 'beat-off' that I'm missing...I thought maybe the toilets but can't find a way to do it there

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I'm missing something somewhere - Karen keeps on telling me to 'beat-off' and my levels are high enough to make a sample (I have two empty ones in the analyzer)...but I can't do it in the room with the analyzer because Karen keeps jumping me at the end and taking my 'sample'.
Is there another way to make samples or 'beat-off' that I'm missing...I thought maybe the toilets but can't find a way to do it there
You need to wait for Karen to leave the room. You might have to leave first and come back, but at some point she should randomly come and go. You can also provide a sample at night before bed.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You need to wait for Karen to leave the room. You might have to leave first and come back, but at some point she should randomly come and go. You can also provide a sample at night before bed.
ok, so I just met Selena....I guess I'm supposed to tell her it's a joke as I get a +, but is it then ok to let her suck you off before she leaves?
How about Irene? She's been coming to the room but if I unzip she seems horrified and seems upset...not sure what the plan with her is.
You also said something about the end of the first trial. Do I need to get a certain amount (is it listed somewhere) or is it by the amount of days?

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
ok, so I just met Selena....I guess I'm supposed to tell her it's a joke as I get a +, but is it then ok to let her suck you off before she leaves?
How about Irene? She's been coming to the room but if I unzip she seems horrified and seems upset...not sure what the plan with her is.
You also said something about the end of the first trial. Do I need to get a certain amount (is it listed somewhere) or is it by the amount of days?
To get to trial, just keep adding sperm samples until you hit the count needed. I think (again, memory may be off) earliest it can be achieved is like Day 9?? But there's no race against the clock, so just keep chuggin' along. You will be notified when you have enough samples to move forward on the trial.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
if you don't mind me asking, what was the reasoning for going from a BE-themed game to what appears to be a much more 'generic'/vanilla style game (kink-wise)? was it trying to reach a broader audience for more support?

i'm just super curious because it seems like BE content creators typically stick to BE or other huge boob-themed stuff haha

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
if you don't mind me asking, what was the reasoning for going from a BE-themed game to what appears to be a much more 'generic'/vanilla style game (kink-wise)? was it trying to reach a broader audience for more support?

i'm just super curious because it seems like BE content creators typically stick to BE or other huge boob-themed stuff haha
Not sure exactly what you mean. You should be able to do BE with each girl there, some more than once since you can compound them. After trial one, lactation with I think 4 of the girls is possible (would have eventually been everyone). This isn't just linear gameplay. When the girls go back to normal, you can repeat these things, with different sex scenes for the various states they are in, and also more variety if another NPC walks in while you're having sex with someone else. Those are essentially easter eggs at this point, sadly.

It was intended to be very heavy on the BE theme, but also be a game with actual challenges and exploration. I had lots of work to do to balance the game / time it takes to achieve things, but much was put in with the expectation that the extra bits that weren't there yet would help fill those voids. Unfortunately, we only got through two updates before cancelling the project.

Anyway, hope that helps answering your question!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
oh no, sorry, i meant between this game and your next game! i still have things to find in IJ but i know it was BE-heavy throughout
Ah, gotcha. Paradise Lofts was my first project and it is much, much larger with significant character growth, multiple plot lines, splitting paths etc (though no sex scenes ever get locked out - just different ways to discover them). That particular project is far more an appeal to those who enjoy discovering shit at their own pace and as for sex, it was mostly a hedonistic affair of all types of experiences. The alien/UFO bit was eventually going to include body morphing changes, but we never got that far with that element.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
We appreciate that you are still willing to wipe off that old floppy disc and enjoy Irresistible Johnson.
I'll say one thing. The months we worked this project, I really enjoyed that each art piece you submitted was better than the last. You didn't ever compromise the quality of your work to make deadline and often surprised me by delivering more than anticipated. Hope you're doing well!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes