ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, you completed all the trials, up to this point, though there's an easter egg if you select Karen and Laura to be the test subjects. Also I think more sex scenes for Ebony and the front desk girl exist. Hard to remember everything I managed to get in there.

Reactions: Symbolic Reasons

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
Is it possible to do anything with Irene? She always shows up in the morning right after I've gotten drained, so I don't have enough pheromones to get here interested.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Is it possible to do anything with Irene? She always shows up in the morning right after I've gotten drained, so I don't have enough pheromones to get here interested.
Yes, it is possible. Timing is everything and there are a couple instances where you can avoid the daily BJ from Irene or Karen or stumble over it another way. Off the top of my head, I can't recall the exact details unless I play through it again. It's been so long.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Oh man, forgot I'd downloaded this and just seen who made it...loved Paradise Lofts so hopefully this is a fun filled.
Is there a list of what points get the green pluses? I just got one (something to do with asking what my job will be right near the start).

Reactions: Symbolic Reasons

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Oh man, forgot I'd downloaded this and just seen who made it...loved Paradise Lofts so hopefully this is a fun filled.
Is there a list of what points get the green pluses? I just got one (something to do with asking what my job will be right near the start).
So the green pluses and red minus marks indicate relationship status. You want to try to get as many green with all of them as you can, though sometimes a red mark is unavoidable. Best bet is to save before those convos and switch answers if necessary. I can't remember all of them or where they were placed, unfortunately.

As to the game... it's a bit slow moving at first, which I had hoped to tweak as I went along. Regardless, if you stick it out, you will see there is tons to do, and many different options. Loads of surprises and it plays differently each time you play... like your sex acts affect all subjects for 24 hours and you can do all sorts of varieties of things, especially as you get through the second trial phase.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes