frollep

Apr 5, 2020
Doesnt seem to work for me!
Also, the bug with candy seems to be triggered by the fact that she comes back before her bust has shrunk.
What can we do with himari/bimbo except for blowjobs in the hallway?
edit: it works but only if i didn't chose her for the trial

Last edited:

leogab33

Jan 5, 2019
Doesnt seem to work for me!
Also, the bug with candy seems to be triggered by the fact that she comes back before her bust has shrunk.
What can we do with himari/bimbo except for blowjobs in the hallway?
edit: it works but only if i didn't chose her for the trial
Is there a way to solve the Candy bug ?

Dec 22, 2020
Just an update to everyone, there is a bug fixed version on the Patreon. I'm not sure if my partner put it up on here but it is available.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Irresistible Johnson [v0.023] APK -

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
aah that sucks, i love BE and it's so rare to have it as a core mechanic (and have them get huge) vs having a throwaway one-time-one-cup-size gain that most games with BE have

plus the bimbofication stuff was great too, would have really liked to see them continue as all the women get bustier + turn into bimbos over time from having his cum over and over

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
So this guy also delete his patreon Damn good concept of a game but that's life for this games
I wonder why he didnt sell this game to someone that can continue it :p

Reactions: Symbolic Reasons

MrDarkHeart69

Mar 9, 2020
I think this is a really solid game as is right now but does need a bit of polish and tweaking. Just keep at it and try to fix any issues that might crop up along the way. A bit of optimization could be done like how getting to the menu is a bit tedious at times. Needing to click through the clock once, then twice, then to get to the drop-down menu. Having it be one click to swap it from analog to digital while having the dropdown arrow there all the time, I think would be a good change. Makes it fewer clicks.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes