ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
World's most tsundere dev. "Not like I care about this game or anything" *releases a code fix and new content* pay me and maybe I'll make more.
See you next release lmao
That's a hot take. I care about this game a lot and would love to see it finished, if that hasn't been made clear. I just have my doubts as to the practicality of it, so as of now, I'm measuring interest. I don't know how you approach things before throwing your time and investment into them, but I like to be rational in my decisions.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
not a long ago I've wrote here that I wished that it was continued. I've played latest release, this game is lit. Hope you will manage to pull it.

Reactions: katy_letv

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
That's a hot take. I care about this game a lot and would love to see it finished, if that hasn't been made clear. I just have my doubts as to the practicality of it, so as of now, I'm measuring interest. I don't know how you approach things before throwing your time and investment into them, but I like to be rational in my decisions.
There's no game like this tbh, also the answer is yes. please invest time into this. You definitely have a loyal and growing (heh) fanbase

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Are the paperclips in the game? Because I keep getting told they are in the lockers in Lab A but they aren't.
well, technically they should be, but it's entirely possible you discovered a bug. I tweaked the random object/placement tasks, hoping to have squished all of these bugs, but I wasn't sure if I did.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I guess it's a good thing when folks are left wanting more, but as of now, there is no trial 3. You have reached the end of the main part of the story line. I highly doubt everyone has found every sex scene with each variant of boob size etc (different scenes for some based on that; but not always), so one could go diving for that stuff.

So I gotta ask all of ya... about how long did you play by the time you got this far in the game? Is the pacing good, anything confusing etc?

Thx!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dawlben

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
I guess it's a good thing when folks are left wanting more, but as of now, there is no trial 3. You have reached the end of the main part of the story line. I highly doubt everyone has found every sex scene with each variant of boob size etc (different scenes for some based on that; but not always), so one could go diving for that stuff.

So I gotta ask all of ya... about how long did you play by the time you got this far in the game? Is the pacing good, anything confusing etc?

Thx!
I've played the game like 3 times because of nostalgia and also wiping my pc every so often the pacing is fine in my eyes. The only confusing thing might be the days before the next trial part in the info? I was always confused by that a little

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I've played the game like 3 times because of nostalgia and also wiping my pc every so often the pacing is fine in my eyes. The only confusing thing might be the days before the next trial part in the info? I was always confused by that a little
Ah, ok. That makes sense. That number is actually just based on the amount of sperm you're analyzing per day. It gives you an estimate if you maintain that number. You're right. I should explain that better.

Reactions: guessers123

Dhubabab

Jan 6, 2023
This might be the worst implementation of a sandbox I have seen in my life. By a good mile. Fucking hell. Loving the art and animations but I genuinely can't get myself to keep playing this.

Princess IQ

Jul 7, 2023
For what it's worth I think there is quite a nice set of people interested in this type of game. I think if you start really putting out work for this game. Maybe a fresh polish, you'll have a massive cult following. Especially since the only other game like this is Prince of Surbia but that's a one and done game too. The formula is solid, semen addiction + breast expansion + large breast = a solid game.

Aug 25, 2017

Thx!
I'd say 2 or 3 hours? Only real criticism I would have with the pacing is how some girls overlap. Maybe a little more predictability for some girls/the ability to set up plans farther in advance? It's a lot harder to get anywhere with Irene/Ebony than it is Karen/Laura for instance. But these are normal issues for games that aren't yet completed, great stuff overall.

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Only put about an hour into it it but so far, really enjoying the content. I'm assuming the artist was inspired by David Balsamique because it's very reminiscent of his style. Hopefully there are more girls, activities, and other things to help flesh out the free roam. Idk if this is already a thing but maybe more transformations like ass expansion? So far, really enjoying it, keep it up.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
I've enjoyed the old content for 10+ hours, replays, modding, cheating. etc. The new content is nice. I wish I could grasp the inhaler questions a little better. but it's good! Love the art as usual. just want more... lol

Reactions: katy_letv
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes