ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
If I recall its mornings this happens and I could be wrong, but I think it was the weekends too, or it at least happened a few times at a weekend, but could of been other days. You wake up, it comes up Day 70 ect and then no clock ect.

(If that helps).

Can you give us a hint about the 3somebj scene at all?
Ask Karen and Laura to be the participants in Trial 1.

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
If I recall its mornings this happens and I could be wrong, but I think it was the weekends too, or it at least happened a few times at a weekend, but could of been other days. You wake up, it comes up Day 70 ect and then no clock ect.

(If that helps).

Can you give us a hint about the 3somebj scene at all?
it's waith karen and Irene for the first trial I'm pretty sure

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Isnt it Laura and Karen... (not Irene) ?

Thanks both, I'll keep trying.. I wonder why it hasnt come up then, as im on the third trial...
As of now, it only happens at Trial 1 (i think), when it's wrapping up the conversation. Karen and Laura.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
As of now, it only happens at Trial 1 (i think), when it's wrapping up the conversation. Karen and Laura.
Hmm. Not had it at all. There must be a particular event or level perhaps they all need but based on what you said I don't think I can access it.

Apr 30, 2019
How to get Irene scenes? I get Karen's boobs to big so she can't blow me and afterwards Irene doesn't show. Same with Selena, I say no Irene doesn't show, I say yes my balls are empty and Irene walks in.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
How to get Irene scenes? I get Karen's boobs to big so she can't blow me and afterwards Irene doesn't show. Same with Selena, I say no Irene doesn't show, I say yes my balls are empty and Irene walks in.
Several ways actually, but if you want the easter egg, after the morning regular girl shows up and finishes, immediately click the pillow and rest for 2 hours.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Is it the lingerie thing? I think I got it. But is there more to it?
You just need high pheromones and sperm count and click 'unzip pants' in front of her. she gets naked and gives head immediately. That's all there is to Irene, at the moment, in terms of sex scenes.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
does anybody know where i can find the stapler?
All those items appear in random places. Someone else mentioned they struggled with this somewhere so I need to check if there's something weird happening, like popping up in some inaccessible area.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Wait, Is there a new update ?
There is. Cleaned up the bugs quite a bit, shortened the time it takes to reach goals, intermingling of NPCs becomes a bit more chaotic if you roam the halls enough (by design, to show what was to come) and added the core function to Trial 2.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I have a feeling that your "roomate" is your sister.

Anyways. it would be really great if it was possible to disable the male moaning in this game.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Himawari asks to suck you off in the hall when her boobs have already been enlarged twice. and the scene that plays is that of her having only 1 enlargement.

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes