3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
I've seen a LOT of abandoned games tied to this dev. So, what's the deal with them? And what's the deal with this particular game? I'm not offensive, I'm just confused. Why to start another (possibly abandoned) game?

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I've seen a LOT of abandoned games tied to this dev. So, what's the deal with them? And what's the deal with this particular game? I'm not offensive, I'm just confused. Why to start another (possibly abandoned) game?
yeah it's a red flag and not a trend i'm a fan of . However , unless i'm mistaken , seems like dev kept trying to revive and remake , at least one of project multiple times now . This indicate some level of passion , and not just lazily hoping from one project to the next , at the first sign of hardship , like many serial "quitters" do.

I dunno , guess i'll still try it

Reactions: Jhon1885

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
IrreverentHeresy-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
yeah it's a red flag and not a trend i'm a fan of . However , unless i'm mistaken , seems like dev kept trying to revive and remake , at least one of project multiple times now . This indicate some level of passion , and not just lazily hoping from one project to the next , at the first sign of hardship , like many serial "quitters" do.

I dunno , guess i'll still try it
Thank you, I avoid answering because, perhaps because of the language, sometimes one gets defensive and everything seems toxic.
Just to clarify, for those who want to say “man, don't support this guy, he will leave the game”; don't worry, I have practically zero support.

Monetarily, no way, the haters, if you notice so as not to make me bad blood, I took the reviews out of Itch which makes the VN “screwed” in the search positions, but I preferred that rather than keep reading “1 star review, nasty NTR, the Dev is a cockroach”.

I'm slowly building a small community, I talk to them often, you might think “oh right, only with patreon” the worst thing is that these people don't even care about the game or me, I say that because when I open a topic to explain things about the lore, suddenly no one is interested, but if he is interested in saying that in the VN posts.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I see the file size shrunk considerably. New renders?
Is it really 0.8 version, or 0.08?
0.8, and the 0.9 weighs a little more, it could be compressed without much loss of quality, but significantly.
It was already leaving me in “checkmate”, the weight, sometimes I use the crunch from here if I see that it is not so aggressive, they work miracles.
So I also encouraged myself to my own conversions, to be a little more “aggressive”; but I think we are already playing a little to the limit.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i thought this was already completed? Are there new paths? i see new renders and stuff in changelog but not sure if there are new endings?

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
i thought this was already completed? Are there new paths? i see new renders and stuff in changelog but not sure if there are new endings?
Currently there are 4 paths, two of them are finished and unlock 8 endings.
Then the other two paths, these paths are longer, more content but less replayable, most likely 2 endings per chapter, leaving 12 endings in total.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Malika1234

Prj3tC

Feb 8, 2020
Thank you, I avoid answering because, perhaps because of the language, sometimes one gets defensive and everything seems toxic.
Just to clarify, for those who want to say “man, don't support this guy, he will leave the game”; don't worry, I have practically zero support.

Monetarily, no way, the haters, if you notice so as not to make me bad blood, I took the reviews out of Itch which makes the VN “screwed” in the search positions, but I preferred that rather than keep reading “1 star review, nasty NTR, the Dev is a cockroach”.

I'm slowly building a small community, I talk to them often, you might think “oh right, only with patreon” the worst thing is that these people don't even care about the game or me, I say that because when I open a topic to explain things about the lore, suddenly no one is interested, but if he is interested in saying that in the VN posts.
Don't try to be a people pleaser. You will fail. If you desperately try to appeal to all types of people, in the end everybody will hate you. Do your thing and if you're good enough with a good, compelling story to tell, people will come. :)

Reactions: Jhon1885

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Irreverent Heresy Gallery Unlocker [v0.8mab1] [asahibito]

One-way gallery unlocker for the game. The way the gallery is setup made it somewhat tedious to make an unlocker file. Even then there are a couple of scenes (involving Melody mostly) that would not play.

I would not be keeping an eye on game updates. Please ping so I know to update the unlocker.

Updated unlocker for game version 0.8. Thanks to all who pinged. Download at original post.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Irreverent heresy?

More like... illiterate heresy.

Seriously, someone should proofread the name of the game as it appears everywhere in the files.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Is it just rookie hour everywhere?
They downloaded the UI and forgot to change the save file location so this, along with EVERY OTHER VN THAT USES THIS SKIN, save to the same save location. Instead of making another VN with a story you don't wanna finish or elaborate on, with a terrible grasp of the English language, how about you learn renpy? This is basic stuff. Not to mention there's three other stories that are abandoned with similar themes.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes