VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Oh thanks for that. I just wish & hope that it wont turn into another game where a love interest teased all the way to the end and given two or three "full" fledged scenes for the climax, then one long epilogue with her and the game gets completed tag.
You have to solve an "accident" or possible murder.

While investigating you will get closer to Isabella up to a full relationship. At that time the story will be far from over, so there will be enough private time with her, or even Alex and Isa together. :)

Reactions: Rectory

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
You have to solve an "accident" or possible murder.

While investigating you will get closer to Isabella up to a full relationship. At that time the story will be far from over, so there will be enough private time with her, or even Alex and Isa together. :)
Oh, that's good. Also, I'm curious for the future tags dom, sub.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Fortunately this one has some hot scenes already. Hillside is trapped in the slow burn meme but storywise both can happen in the same universe.
When hillside was released I had two thoughts

- oh, somebody is picking up on Lexi
- shit, that's too close to my story

With the following updates it really grew on me and there are still more than enough differences between the games.

Ragnar thanks for the suggestion, I will contact HillsideVN

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I wanna say I don't care much for the sex scenes because I want more plot but I'd be an idiot not to appreciate how much effort are put into animating these scenes.

But really, I'm up for more story content even if there's no sex scenes, just a well paced murder mystery plot to solve

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
But really, I'm up for more story content even if there's no sex scenes, just a well paced murder mystery plot to solve

I can't guarantee that there will be sex scenes in every update, so some players might be disappointed.
But if it doesn't fit into the story there will be none.

But I can guarantee that I'm trying to make the story as exciting as possible (within my skills).

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Wow. It's already a week since the Chapter 2.1 Update.

The feedback was great and a big thanks to all the new supporters for backing me up!
That meant a lot to me and gave me a lot of motivation!

Dev Update, renders amd postwork only:

Scene 1: 0%. A really small scene, leaving your home.
Scene 2: Cutscene arriving at Isabella's and static renders: 95% done.
Scene 3: 0%. What might this scene be about? :) Speculate here or on discord!

Giving up my plan that each update will be one day,

Scene 4: 70%. Some talk with William, revealing some of his background and yours.

will be happening at the next day.

All in all about 500 renders (cutscenes and statics).

Sneak peaks at Patreon.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Scene 3: 0%. What might this scene be about? :) Speculate here or on discord!
:unsure:

Giving Zeus Mouth-to-Snout resuscitation? :LOL:

Kidding...ish.

Hmm...since the cutscene involves arriving at Isabella's and since Alex is coming with us maybe an emotional hug or something from Isabella? Or perhaps clearing her house and encountering an intruder. More krav maga! Or perhaps more car stuff?

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Weekend Update

Scene 1: Rendered and edited. 100% done.
Scene 2: Set up 14 additional renders, rerendered some (lightning and expression I wasn't happy with). All done and edited. 100% done
Scene 3: Set up the first 21 renders. Will render them over night. This scene might get bigger than I had planned.
Scene 4: Untouched. 75% done.

Text, Music, everything else: 0% :(

All in all:
A productive week and I'm on my self set schedule.

I really should stop doing renders with low light.
With my 2070 GPU it takes several minutes until I can judge if the lightning is good or not.
But if the story needs these scenes ... *sigh*

However, have a nice Sunday and if you have any thoughts to share contact me here or at Discord!

4.60 star(s) 59 Votes