VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Her tits are too big for my tastes, but YMMV :)
I'm not a big fan being in danger getting smashed by some E+ size breast either.
And animating these .... will be difficult :)

As I said, WIP.
Just got tired setting up scenes for C 2.3 so I thought "what do you need in Chapter 3".

And nobody thinks the ass is too big?
Interesting

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
And nobody thinks the ass is too big?
Interesting

I do. It's not too bad, but certainly on the fringe of what I like. But then you hit a home run on the first pitch with Alex, she's exactly my preferred type and the reason I tried your game in the first place.

I'm not sure this new character's breast are any larger than Isabella's, from theses pictures all I can see are that they appear saggier.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I do. It's not too bad, but certainly on the fringe of what I like. But then you hit a home run on the first pitch with Alex, she's exactly my preferred type and the reason I tried your game in the first place.

I'm not sure this new character's breast are any larger than Isabella's, from theses pictures all I can see are that they appear saggier.
According to measurement matrix (a tool to measure characters data) they are .... about 2 sizes bigger.

As I said: It's a WIP. Nothing set until know.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
By the way, I didn't mean to imply you should change anything. Body diversity tends to add to immersion, even if certain bodies won't be attractive to every player. That's a good thing :)
No problem.
I have to like the character myself. And looking at it now (skin problems aside) .... I'll think about it.

I mean ....
These breast, natural. The chance for that is ... 1/100000 :)

WIP. Chapter 3 is a few weeks ahead and even there she will not be a (fuckable) side char, that's C4+

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Character Development for Chapter 3 - WIP

Not happy with the hair (style) and the skin (color and details).

But the body ....... what do you think?

View attachment 1642360

View attachment 1642359
Personally. I like everything about her. The skin tone, the hair, her breasts, oh and the nipples are fantastic. Hope you don't alter her too much, because she has a unique look that I haven't seen in other games. Her breast size looks medium to me, and her ass looks to be on the smaller side.

Reactions: badtimetales

Raife

May 16, 2018
By the way, I didn't mean to imply you should change anything. Body diversity tends to add to immersion, even if certain bodies won't be attractive to every player. That's a good thing :)
Yeah, this is important: body diversity is key. I think she's attractive... and I like the fact that her stomach is not perfectly flat and over-defined, despite the fact that she's obviously fit and athletic. Realistic quirks _always_ make characters more attractive from my point of view.

Reactions: hermesh
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes