VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Still slowly replaying the game just got to the part where you , Isa and Annoushka are talking. I forgot how good Annoushka models looks the horny side of my brain just thinking I wish she was a side girl haha because of this render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her face looks so good haha. Not sure how I never noticed how good she looks the other times ive played this game.

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Still slowly replaying the game just got to the part where you , Isa and Annoushka are talking. I forgot how good Annoushka models looks the horny side of my brain just thinking I wish she was a side girl haha because of this render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her face looks so good haha. Not sure how I never noticed how good she looks the other times ive played this game.
Both, Steam and Patreon got a small bugfix yesterday (typos in 4.3, FR and ES translations and the scene where you call the bike shop showing up when you haven't asked Wil for help)
Sorry, haven't announced it on Patreon.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Duno, I think the MC and Isabella need to make the beast with two backs first. Then move on to Isa and Alex taking their relationship further. I think they would proudly kiss in front of the MC.
Well yeah, I assume the mc & Isa will have sex first but I like to think about how things will happen in a year or two's time.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes