VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah I've only written a few and I've gotta do it again later in the year when one of of my favourite AVNs ever launches on steam.

Anyway did you play the update bro? I fucking loved it.
what do you take me for? Of course I did like the minute it came out :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: badtimetales

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey bro was that you that commented on my steam review of Isabella?
If so you're the first to ever comment on anything I have written lol.

Anyway, I wish I was better at writing reviews but It's always hard describing why I like the games I do.
Yeah. It was me. I'm not good at it either. Did you see mine? :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Looks like I am behind the action as always. I haven't bought it on Steam yet or left a review. I know I'm slack. I will, I have had some medical issues to deal with and now I am going away. I shall get it done though.
I know about health issues, bro. Take care of yourself and do what the docs tell ya. Don't be like I was at the start. I decided the doc didn't know shit and put it off, finally I had to follow through.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Who do you guys think eats pussy better? I think it might be Alex. Isa is in for a treat when it happens.
I think Alex will. She has had a chequered past and probably had some fun experiences to fall back on.

I have bought the game and left my review and called in to Patreon, I'm all caught up before I go away. You behave Joshy while I'm gone :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes