VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Who do you guys think eats pussy better? I think it might be Alex. Isa is in for a treat when it happens.
I'd say Alex too, but we don't really know that much about Isa's past yet. I mean, with hot supermodels all pretty much naked together in the changing rooms, surely something is bound to happen sometimes. It does in my head, at least. Lots of things. With tongues and fingers and hairbrushes and whatever else may be on hand

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'd say Alex too, but we don't really know that much about Isa's past yet. I mean, with hot supermodels all pretty much naked together in the changing rooms, surely something is bound to happen sometimes. It does in my head, at least. Lots of things. With tongues and fingers and hairbrushes and whatever else may be on hand
Super models are like exotic dancers. They be bangin each other. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The thought of Isa masturbating with a hairbrush is really sexy. But I would rather she use my toothbrush and I don't want her to wash it when she's finished.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
The thought of Isa masturbating with a hairbrush is really sexy. But I would rather she use my toothbrush ...
She could use both at once, in different places.
Imagine Isa on her tummy with her backside in the air, reaching down with your toothbrush. Alex is behind her, holding a bristly hairbrush, alternating her attention between her friend's butt cheeks and between them.

You get to watch if you've been good.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Who do you guys think eats pussy better? I think it might be Alex. Isa is in for a treat when it happens.
You know those models are sometimes gone away from home for a while, usually sharing a hotel room with another model. I am going to call it a draw. I think both have feasted on the bearded clam a few times.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92 and Jarulf

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
She could use both at once, in different places.
Imagine Isa on her tummy with her backside in the air, reaching down with your toothbrush. Alex is behind her, holding a bristly hairbrush, alternating her attention between her friend's butt cheeks and between them.

You get to watch if you've been good.
Longer hair is one thing Isabella has going for her. Isa face down, ass up MC hand full of her hair giving it a good pull while spanking her ass while he plows into her.

Reactions: Jarulf

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
now i remember why i disliked this game .... the tom boyish female char is no my type, and has like 80% of videos and rends ... no my cup of tea, meanwhile the other char is TEASED AND TEASED, puuf , why u even put her on the banner game? BAIT
I mean she is a slow burn character you can't expect to get to the action right away makes zero sense especially because this is a story focused AVN. There is the other blonde but something tells me you only care for the lewds so yeah probably not a game for you and should move on if that's your focus especially if you dislike Alex. She isn't my ideal preference when it comes to looks either but she is a great character and I still play her path cause I don't care about lewds with characters that are my type or not, the character is what matters to me.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I like the story, which is why I'm still playing it, but to be honest neither of the 2 main LIs really appeal to me. If it was possible, I'd rather date/pursue the blonde reporter or the redhead... but sadly neither of them are LIs.

That said, I absolutely can't stand Alex and her hideous hair style, I couldn't wait to dump her ass as soon as it was possible. I did feel a bit for her during her flashback, when she looked a lot better, but after that flashback was over, so was my interest in keeping her jealous ass around.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like the story, which is why I'm still playing it, but to be honest neither of the 2 main LIs really appeal to me. If it was possible, I'd rather date/pursue the blonde reporter or the redhead... but sadly neither of them are LIs.

That said, I absolutely can't stand Alex and her hideous hair style, I couldn't wait to dump her ass as soon as it was possible. I did feel a bit for her during her flashback, when she looked a lot better, but after that flashback was over, so was my interest in keeping her jealous ass around.
if I recall correctly Val has been upgraded to a LI now.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
If you are neither on Isa or Alex path, there will be an ending with Val.
If I remember it right that is.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I didn't say I wasn't on Isa's path, I just said I prefer Val or the redhead. I just wish once we choose to break up with Alex, we can finally move forward with Isa... this slow burn is killing me, lol.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes