VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I only remember Unbroken have winter scene, they play some snowball also but other than that I cannot think any other and even that one short brief scene. Is it daz related problem?

"Open world" or better big environments are heavy to render and a pain to setup.

As snow is reflective the render times are higher than usual and a good looking snow is difficult to setup.
I'm not 100% happy with the snow in that render, but to make it look better would increase render times a lot, IF it fits in the GPU memory.

And if you want to make it "realistic" like with the snow mobile tracks, there's no way to do that in Daz.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm African dammit.
I grew up in northeast Indiana where we were very cold to outright frozen 9 months every year so when I was looking to relocate in October 1995 I came to the Sonoran Desert here in Phoenix, Arizona. We only get two seasons, summer's coming and summer's here! Fortunately, summer is nearly over and the temperatures are returning to the near Nirvana like climate we have for about 9 months each year here. Summer's are unbearably hot but it's like paradise the rest of the time. I too wear shorts, T and sandals year round here so I can identify with your dislike of the cold.
imagine Isas or Alex nipples at -5°C/23F
A touch of chill in the air is good for lady's nipples. I like them plump, pink, perky and erect! However, frostbite is to be avoided at all costs! I would have them both cuddled up next to me by the fire to keep them nice and toasty warm! Then break out the ice! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:
1 (1).png

Oct 10, 2022
"Open world" or better big environments are heavy to render and a pain to setup.

As snow is reflective the render times are higher than usual and a good looking snow is difficult to setup.
I'm not 100% happy with the snow in that render, but to make it look better would increase render times a lot, IF it fits in the GPU memory.

And if you want to make it "realistic" like with the snow mobile tracks, there's no way to do that in Daz.
I know a dev who switched to unreal engine from daz because he said he planned big environments and sea, ocean scenes etc. as oblivious as I am, I thought he wasn't genuine about it. Wow, learning new things every day I guess. (y):giggle:

Reactions: badtimetales

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I know a dev who switched to unreal engine from daz because he said he planned big environments and sea, ocean scenes etc. as oblivious as I am, I thought he wasn't genuine about it. Wow, learning new things every day I guess. (y):giggle:
I think I know who you are talking about.
He's doing a good progress, but Unreal isn't Daz.

I couldn't deliver the visual quality I want to show in Unreal.
But we'll see when he releases his new update.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I would be tempted to turn that hollow cube on it's side and put one on each nipple like nipple caps!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Then wiggle and spin them for max effect!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Damn, you're mean, poor girls.

You do know that an erect nipple hurts, right? Especially if it's cold... and prolonged ?

At least warm them a few times with a warm tongue... just don't use teeth...

Bloody hell, I know what I am dreaming about tonight. Oh oh... Yep, I'm sure of it.

Peace :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Damn, you're mean, poor girls.

You do know that an erect nipple hurts, right? Especially if it's cold... and prolonged ?

At least warm them a few times with a warm tongue... just don't use teeth...

Bloody hell, I know what I am dreaming about tonight. Oh oh... Yep, I'm sure of it.

Peace :)
Yeah, until the wife elbows you and wakes you up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oct 10, 2022
A question, who was Alex helping to move in when she covered in paint? She said she was helping to a friend who was away, as we know her background there was no likely candidate from her past. Maybe someone from the band?

• Hey there
Oct 10, 2022
Or all of them. We all know the band fucked her over.
She was surprised to see the guy who pushed her under the bus, so I don't think he was in. Maybe other members but she does not lie to MC, she just avoid questions so when she mentions individual someone I think she is telling the truth about that. So there must be someone who was moving in, she must be from her past, she avoided who her friend was so must be related to one of the bad experience she had but we do not know such a person. Or do we?:unsure:

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
From the 4.2 script, Isa talking with the MC

She didn't tell me exactly what, but something happened today when we went shopping.
And she might be making some bad choices.

Hey, Alex is Alex ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She was surprised to see the guy who pushed her under the bus, so I don't think he was in. Maybe other members but she does not lie to MC, she just avoid questions so when she mentions individual someone I think she is telling the truth about that. So there must be someone who was moving in, she must be from her past, she avoided who her friend was so must be related to one of the bad experience she had but we do not know such a person. Or do we?:unsure:
Whatever it is, it's bothering me that she won't open up.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes