VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Exactly. My playthru, I already told Alex the 3 words, which means I'm serious. So, keeping secrets already?
Perhaps she hasn't revealed old secrets rather than keeping new ones. Some times old ones can be the hardest to reveal but they still need to come out some time a secrets always do one way or another. Yes speaking from experience, ugh

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Perhaps she hasn't revealed old secrets rather than keeping new ones. Some times old ones can be the hardest to reveal but they still need to come out some time a secrets always do one way or another. Yes speaking from experience, ugh
I know. I'm old and have the same experiences. Probably a bit different, as I fucked up my marriage due to them.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I know. I'm old and have the same experiences. Probably a bit different, as I fucked up my marriage due to them.
lol yeah I'm old as well. Other way around for me, the ex had the secrets, same result. Fortunately, I walked out of that and met the perfect wife for me who spoils me rotten and the ex has had another broken marriage and is alone and sour. Karma can be a bitch. :LOL:

Reactions: badtimetales

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
lol yeah I'm old as well. Other way around for me, the ex had the secrets, same result. Fortunately, I walked out of that and met the perfect wife for me who spoils me rotten and the ex has had another broken marriage and is alone and sour. Karma can be a bitch. :LOL:
Yeah, I fucked up and now I'm with someone and won't be making the same mistakes. Well, they weren't mistakes, I knew what I was doing and where it would end up for me.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Trust and being open is important for a relationship.

But Alex and the MC started as FWB, MC was happy to have somebody to bring him back to life, Alex was happy to have somebody she like, reminds her of her dad and she can have some fun with.
She even didn't know he' has some money or have been at his home - that should tell enough about her feelings at the beginning.

That this would grew into a full relationship (either being together if you are on here or the "harem" route, or just as a friend doesn't matter) none of them expected. Or better: Both didn't want to see that this happens.

Still Alex is Alex.
She doesn't want to share her problems with other people, even with Cath. She doesn't want to bother them.
Just think about how she acted when her dad died. Cath had no chance to get through to her.
It takes time for her to understand that it's not a burden for the MC, Cath or Isa if she talks about what she thinks, how she feels.

This has nothing to do with holding something back, it's just Alex being Alex.
With the experience she had suffered with the band, she's doesn't trust people easily. And the next blow: Cath told the MC about what happened.

Give her some time, she is ok and will open up ;)

Similar situation with Isa.
In her job, it's better not to trust people. That's why she connected to Alex and the MC so quickly.
They didn't see her as the model, but as a lady that needed help.
There will be some surprises in her story though.

For the three of them together, it needs some bonding time between the girls.
"Ok, MC, fuck the big tit supermodel" wouldn't work for Alex and Isa "Hey MC, I want to fuck you" isn't working either, doesn't matter if you are with Alex or not.

I hope that explains a few things ;)

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

But Alex and the MC started as FWB, MC was happy to have somebody to bring him back to life, Alex was happy to have somebody she like, reminds her of her dad and she can have some fun with.
She even didn't know he' has some money or have been at his home - that should tell enough about her feelings at the beginning.

That this would grew into a full relationship (either being together if you are on here or the "harem" route, or just as a friend doesn't matter) none of them expected. Or better: Both didn't want to see that this happens.

Still Alex is Alex.
She doesn't want to share her problems with other people, even with Cath. She doesn't want to bother them.
Just think about how she acted when her dad died. Cath had no chance to get through to her.
It takes time for her to understand that it's not a burden for the MC, Cath or Isa if she talks about what she thinks, how she feels.

With the experience she had suffered with the band, she's doesn't trust people easily. And the next blow: Cath told the MC about what happened.

In her job, it's better not to trust people. That's why she connected to Alex and the MC so quickly.

"Ok, MC, fuck the big tit supermodel" wouldn't work for Alex and Isa "Hey MC, I want to fuck you" isn't working either, doesn't matter if you are with Alex or not.

I get that, but the moment those 3 words came out, you don't hold anything back. Just my 2cents on the matter.

Oct 10, 2022
Still Alex is Alex.
You know, you don't have any right to make me this sad for an imaginary character in an AVN. :(
Now, I feel like I want to hug Alex and tell her I'll be always there for her. :giggle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Still Alex is Alex.

To be brutally honest, I have to say, that Full Disclosure right at the start, while it seems "interesting" kinda makes no sense.

Let me explain.

At the start of a relationship, we are in LUST, not LOVE, it is pure and simple LUST. We looked at them, they looked at us, we liked what we saw, or, at least didn't dislike it too much, and we wanted to see if it feels as good as it looks like it will. Sometimes it does, others, oh NO, get outtta here... At this stage, there's no need for Secret Trading. Some basics are recommended, like relationship status. But that's about it.

Then things start progressing, sometimes slower, sometimes faster, feelings evolve. But it still isn't LOVE, it's something akin to FWB. We are still in LUST. We are still engaged in biological needs modes. Some disclosure needs to happen, to build trust, to build connection, to build "something" that at this phase is still amorphous, still frail. For some, this phase lasts a few months, others days, to very few, only hours.

The big changes start to happen, both start to feel the "indispensability" of that other. Missing their touch, their presence, their voice or their noise. That's LOVE starting to wake up along with LUST. At this point, long conversations and disclosures are needed. Full? No. Just as far as your built trust allows.

This is where Alex and MC are. The deeper they'll connect, will depend on their communication, not the other way around. Trust needs time to build. It also dies, instantly, very fast.

At this point, I (and this is my very personal view) feel that the throuple needs to spend time together. Getting themselves used to and later addicted to each other. This means being coated by each others saliva by talking for hours in close proximity. Talk about what? Well, they need to build a rapport. So, talk about EVERYTHING. From socks colors to rice recipes. Interrupt each other. Tell jokes. Make temporary alliances, to break them 5 seconds later, and do it again, and again, and again. It's not only the girls that need to bound, they all need to bind themselves to each other.

Maybe I'm wrong, or getting to this from a perspective that isn't the one you expect, but, I feel that Alex, Isa and the MC, each have deep wounds and scars. We know a bit about the MC ones, some of Alex's ones and have been hinted about Isa's ones. It is unreal that either of them would go for a Full Disclosure at this stage. Each of them have trust issues. It's not only Alex. Each of them have secrets. The MC is probably the worst offender even.

Yes, BTT, they do need to TALK, a LOT. Like I said, bathe each other in saliva from all the talking (an yes, that is a thing, check it out). Are they at the Secret Trading level yet? Not really. There's loads of basic knowledge about each other to go through first. Well, unless the secrets aren't of immediate concern, like relationships, health issues, or something on this level of immediacy.

So, Dark and Old Aussie, relax, we aren't there yet. It's coming. But there's no reason to distrust just yet. Yes, I know, we have been letting our feelings evolve, we've had Time. They didn't, barely a week has gone by for them. IRL, we would maybe not even have kissed.

Time moves differently here. OK?

Peace :love:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
To be brutally honest, I have to say, that Full Disclosure right at the start, while it seems "interesting" kinda makes no sense.

Let me explain.

At the start of a relationship, we are in LUST, not LOVE, it is pure and simple LUST. We looked at them, they looked at us, we liked what we saw, or, at least didn't dislike it too much, and we wanted to see if it feels as good as it looks like it will. Sometimes it does, others, oh NO, get outtta here... At this stage, there's no need for Secret Trading. Some basics are recommended, like relationship status. But that's about it.

Then things start progressing, sometimes slower, sometimes faster, feelings evolve. But it still isn't LOVE, it's something akin to FWB. We are still in LUST. We are still engaged in biological needs modes. Some disclosure needs to happen, to build trust, to build connection, to build "something" that at this phase is still amorphous, still frail. For some, this phase lasts a few months, others days, to very few, only hours.

The big changes start to happen, both start to feel the "indispensability" of that other. Missing their touch, their presence, their voice or their noise. That's LOVE starting to wake up along with LUST. At this point, long conversations and disclosures are needed. Full? No. Just as far as your built trust allows.

This is where Alex and MC are. The deeper they'll connect, will depend on their communication, not the other way around. Trust needs time to build. It also dies, instantly, very fast.

At this point, I (and this is my very personal view) feel that the throuple needs to spend time together. Getting themselves used to and later addicted to each other. This means being coated by each others saliva by talking for hours in close proximity. Talk about what? Well, they need to build a rapport. So, talk about EVERYTHING. From socks colors to rice recipes. Interrupt each other. Tell jokes. Make temporary alliances, to break them 5 seconds later, and do it again, and again, and again. It's not only the girls that need to bound, they all need to bind themselves to each other.

Maybe I'm wrong, or getting to this from a perspective that isn't the one you expect, but, I feel that Alex, Isa and the MC, each have deep wounds and scars. We know a bit about the MC ones, some of Alex's ones and have been hinted about Isa's ones. It is unreal that either of them would go for a Full Disclosure at this stage. Each of them have trust issues. It's not only Alex. Each of them have secrets. The MC is probably the worst offender even.

Yes, BTT, they do need to TALK, a LOT. Like I said, bathe each other in saliva from all the talking (an yes, that is a thing, check it out). Are they at the Secret Trading level yet? Not really. There's loads of basic knowledge about each other to go through first. Well, unless the secrets aren't of immediate concern, like relationships, health issues, or something on this level of immediacy.

So, Dark and Old Aussie, relax, we aren't there yet. It's coming. But there's no reason to distrust just yet. Yes, I know, we have been letting our feelings evolve, we've had Time. They didn't, barely a week has gone by for them. IRL, we would maybe not even have kissed.

Time moves differently here. OK?

Peace :love:
I have to disagree with you there. Due to my personal experiences, I know for a fact that without full disclosure from the start, relationships will fail. I truly hope Alex has a good reasoning behind this otherwise, if badtimetales give us an option, I'll probably break up with her. That might be an asshole move, but as my ex-wife said: "It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I hope you find what you're looking for."

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have to disagree with you there. Due to my personal experiences, I know for a fact that without full disclosure from the start, relationships will fail. I truly hope Alex has a good reasoning behind this otherwise, if badtimetales give us an option, I'll probably break up with her. That might be an asshole move, but as my ex-wife said: "It's the only thing that makes sense to me. I hope you find what you're looking for."
Mate, I can't fix your personal experience. I'm sorry. I've also fucked up. Been paying for it for 29 years. Will probably continue.

Peace :(

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes