VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm shocked.

The bills for my psychiatrist are on you!

What else, hmm?
The ladies as a witch or succubus?

This is a serious adult VN ;)

A VERY serious one!

View attachment 3044850
Was für ein Knopf! No pee for me! Ignored!
A shame too because I give great foot massage and love to kiss her cute little toes sometimes... I liked that part but threw up in my mouth at the mention of water sports... no thank you. hard pass there... no foot sex either... not having that...
Thanks for comin' out!

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Normal? Wtf does that even mean? It's different for everyone. I mean it's like that old saying: "What's one man's garbage, is the next man's treasure."
Normal as in usual, not unexpected. When you consider other options, it's not something to think is it too much? Godsake we are talking about licking asshole and you grossed out by foot.
Though obviously it's different for everyone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'd say.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And to think that I was about to expose my own version of those kinks, and what do I see... kink bashing...

So, nope, Ctrl+A, Del.

Sorry ladies and gents, you'll remain unenlightened.

(As if anyone even wanted to know)

View attachment 3044948
Aww don't be like that, bro. Enquiring(Yes, I know it's inquiring. lol) minds want to know. I promise not to shame or bash.

Normal as in usual, not unexpected. When you consider other options, it's not something to think is it too much? Godsake we are talking about licking asshole and you grossed out by foot.
Though obviously it's different for everyone. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'd say.
Feet are for walking/running/kicking and of course standing. It's not my thing sexually. If it seems like I was critical of it, my apologies. But it's out of my wheelhouse, so to speak. I've only had one girl try and I let her for a moment and was like: "No thanks, babe."

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Feet are for walking/running/kicking and of course standing. It's not my thing sexually. If it seems like I was critical of it, my apologies. But it's out of my wheelhouse, so to speak. I've only had one girl try and I let her for a moment and was like: "No thanks, babe."
No apology needed, with our previous interactions I know your intentions.
I see footjob as whole though; caressing, rubbing, kissing etc. not just the deed and I like it. If you think about it, hands do lot more dirty work than feet but no one bats an eye when it comes to that. Going down through thighs then climbing back up, feels nice I don't know. Alas, if it's not for you then it's not for you what can I say.

i dont know why most people are grossed out with urin.
its just filtered water. :sneaky:
That is correct but you are on the wrong side of the filter. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wish more games focused on a couple of love interests
One of the things I really like about this game is the fact that there aren't a dozen different girls
Quality over quantity imo
I agree so much I noticed I enjoy games alot more when you only get 1-3 LI. As the dev is able to write more romantic scenes, while I dont mind a bunch either lower is better imo.

Reactions: badtimetales

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And to think that I was about to expose my own version of those kinks, and what do I see... kink bashing...

So, nope, Ctrl+A, Del.

Sorry ladies and gents, you'll remain unenlightened.

(As if anyone even wanted to know)

View attachment 3044948
Those kinks will not be included in this title per the dev and therefore are inappropriate for this forum. Discuss that shit elsewhere. If I were in a forum for a game that included such kinks, I wouldn't say a fucking word. Please reserve your other kinks for a forum where they are actually featured or listed as planned tags rather than throwing shit on Isa and Alex.

Anyway... saying no thank you, hard pass and not having that are MY opinions and are NOT bashing anyone. These forums are game specific for the purpose of discussing things related to the specific games and not a place for you to verbally jack off your fetishes that will not ever appear in this title! Show some respect to the dev and other forum users here. Keep off topic subject matter to yourself, please.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes