VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't you dare! lol

I'm good thanks.

Tassie! That's right. I wasn't too far away. You know that explains a lot! :LOL:
(Insert dozens of down in Tasmania jokes)

I'm fine Joshy. I only told Nurikabe about it in case things went bad. I didn't want to concern the rest of the guys (We need to get them on to this game!). I'm just relieved and pleased and on a bit of a high (had some good drugs lol). A few hiccups on the slab and I am bed ridden for the rest of the week which means I get to annoy a lot of people on F95 :sneaky:

I might be as perverted as you by the end of the week Joshy :p
Good luck with recovery mate
To take your mind of things
Imagine Alex & Isabella having hot lesbian sex
I did that the other day
And it's all I could think about for hours lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I fucking love Alex's hair style
It turns me on seeing a girl with hair like that

Of course Alex could turn me on no matter what

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
A dev's life - Swarm intelligence

One thing I've heard a lot is that people don't try the game because they think it's a BDSM/brutal/whatever setting because of "Dark Paths".

Since I'm setting up the Steam page, I need to come up with a new name for the game. To be honest, I've been thinking about it for months and haven't found a suitable name.

Isabella is more or less established now and has to be in the name.
I thought "Dark Paths" was a good idea to show the thriller/story-based background of the game, but clearly it's not.

So I'm looking for a new name with Isabella in it that shows the theme and makes people curious instead of scaring them off.
I have a few ideas from internal chats, but I would love to hear yours.

Isabella in the name, 2, maximum three words to describe the game, showing the nature.
If you like, post them here, on Discord or in a private message.

Thanks ;)

BTT

Reactions: ThL and Uriel ☁

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A dev's life - Swarm intelligence

One thing I've heard a lot is that people don't try the game because they think it's a BDSM/brutal/whatever setting because of "Dark Paths".

Since I'm setting up the Steam page, I need to come up with a new name for the game. To be honest, I've been thinking about it for months and haven't found a suitable name.

Isabella is more or less established now and has to be in the name.
I thought "Dark Paths" was a good idea to show the thriller/story-based background of the game, but clearly it's not.

So I'm looking for a new name with Isabella in it that shows the theme and makes people curious instead of scaring them off.
I have a few ideas from internal chats, but I would love to hear yours.

Isabella in the name, 2, maximum three words to describe the game, showing the nature.
If you like, post them here, on Discord or in a private message.

Thanks ;)

BTT
My suggestion is keep it simple to keep the name close so the original name so it stays connected. Just get the "Dark" out of it. Say like Isabella: Hidden Paths or Isabella: Mysterious paths or Isabella: Secret Paths or Isabella: Dangerous Paths, etc.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Isabella: Paths of Mystery. Isabella: Curse of the Jade Jaguar. <-- That was a joke. lol Anyway, I'm shit for naming things. I like the name as it already is. So, I'm not the right guy to offer advice.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes