VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Feet are for walking/running/kicking and of course standing. It's not my thing sexually. If it seems like I was critical of it, my apologies. But it's out of my wheelhouse, so to speak. I've only had one girl try and I let her for a moment and was like: "No thanks, babe."
No apology needed, with our previous interactions I know your intentions.
I see footjob as whole though; caressing, rubbing, kissing etc. not just the deed and I like it. If you think about it, hands do lot more dirty work than feet but no one bats an eye when it comes to that. Going down through thighs then climbing back up, feels nice I don't know. Alas, if it's not for you then it's not for you what can I say.

i dont know why most people are grossed out with urin.
its just filtered water. :sneaky:
That is correct but you are on the wrong side of the filter. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wish more games focused on a couple of love interests
One of the things I really like about this game is the fact that there aren't a dozen different girls
Quality over quantity imo
I agree so much I noticed I enjoy games alot more when you only get 1-3 LI. As the dev is able to write more romantic scenes, while I dont mind a bunch either lower is better imo.

Reactions: badtimetales

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
And to think that I was about to expose my own version of those kinks, and what do I see... kink bashing...

So, nope, Ctrl+A, Del.

Sorry ladies and gents, you'll remain unenlightened.

(As if anyone even wanted to know)

View attachment 3044948
Those kinks will not be included in this title per the dev and therefore are inappropriate for this forum. Discuss that shit elsewhere. If I were in a forum for a game that included such kinks, I wouldn't say a fucking word. Please reserve your other kinks for a forum where they are actually featured or listed as planned tags rather than throwing shit on Isa and Alex.

Anyway... saying no thank you, hard pass and not having that are MY opinions and are NOT bashing anyone. These forums are game specific for the purpose of discussing things related to the specific games and not a place for you to verbally jack off your fetishes that will not ever appear in this title! Show some respect to the dev and other forum users here. Keep off topic subject matter to yourself, please.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Those kinks will not be included in this title per the dev and therefore are inappropriate for this forum. Discuss that shit elsewhere. If I were in a forum for a game that included such kinks, I wouldn't say a fucking word. Please reserve your other kinks for a forum where they are actually featured or listed as planned tags rather than throwing shit on Isa and Alex.

Anyway... saying no thank you, hard pass and not having that are MY opinions and are NOT bashing anyone. These forums are game specific for the purpose of discussing things related to the specific games and not a place for your to verbally jack off your fetishes that will not ever appear in this title! Show some respect to the dev and other forum users here. Keep off topic subject matter to yourself, please.
Solved.

Thanks.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have thought of some other things I like about the game

The girls are wife material imo

And I'm also looking forward to lesbian content
Which shows how much I love the story and characters
Because I usually feel like lesbian stuff is done poorly or shoehorned into everything just because
But here It feels different it's taking time to build to it
I love that

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Are you looking forward to Halloween?
Have fun tomorrow ;)

(Three more a bit more spicy at Patreon tomorrow)

View attachment 3047282
I see how it is. I go and have surgery and come out to this pic. This is an attempt to send me in to cardiac arrest and get rid of me! If Joshy appears by my bed during the night with a straw I'll know its true! :ROFLMAO:

Isa looks bloody amazing :love:.

I have thought of some other things I like about the game

The girls are wife material imo

And I'm also looking forward to lesbian content
Which shows how much I love the story and characters
Because I usually feel like lesbian stuff is done poorly or shoehorned into everything just because
But here It feels different it's taking time to build to it
I love that
There is lots to like about this game, I look forward to how the throuple will develop and become stronger.

Hey where do you live again? Victoria?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I see how it is. I go and have surgery and come out to this pic. This is an attempt to send me in to cardiac arrest and get rid of me! If Joshy appears by my bed during the night with a straw I'll know its true! :ROFLMAO:

Isa looks bloody amazing :love:.

There is lots to like about this game, I look forward to how the throuple will develop and become stronger.

Hey where do you live again? Victoria?
Haha
Nah I'm a Tassie boy born and raised

I didn't know you had surgery are you ok bro?

Reactions: badtimetales

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
:oops:

Hope you are ok!

I'll better hold back the other three renders...
Don't you dare! lol

I'm good thanks.

Haha
Nah I'm a Tassie boy born and raised

I didn't know you had surgery are you ok bro?
Tassie! That's right. I wasn't too far away. You know that explains a lot! :LOL:
(Insert dozens of down in Tasmania jokes)

I'm fine Joshy. I only told Nurikabe about it in case things went bad. I didn't want to concern the rest of the guys (We need to get them on to this game!). I'm just relieved and pleased and on a bit of a high (had some good drugs lol). A few hiccups on the slab and I am bed ridden for the rest of the week which means I get to annoy a lot of people on F95 :sneaky:

I might be as perverted as you by the end of the week Joshy :p

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes