VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have a decent amount of Female MC games on my backlog , just haven't gotten to them yet. Funny thing is I always play as a Female MC in AAA games when I can haha. So yeah probably will like it with the right games tbh , just need to play them.
Only game I played as a female MC was Elder Scrolls Online. I tried playing as a female MC in Skyrim and Fallout 4 and just could not do it, even with the naughty mods. Perhaps because the naughty mods were geared more towards being a male MC.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Only game I played as a female MC was Elder Scrolls Online. I tried playing as a female MC in Skyrim and Fallout 4 and just could not do it, even with the naughty mods. Perhaps because the naughty mods were geared more towards being a male MC.
For me part of it is cause I could never make a character through a character creator I liked as a guy and usually I perfer the female voice actor as well. Then after awhile just became default so now it feels weird to me when given the choice haha

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021
I find it hard for me to skip anything tbh it's either I play the game and see everything that it has to offer on the paths im interested in or I drop it cause I dont like the game no in between in most games for me. Only thing I can get myself to skip is playing a path cause I just dont have a interest in that character but once I start a path I like im locked in haha.
Same exact thing thing here (and I do have OCD so gotta be careful with my game selection or I can be stuck on one for ages, haha). If I'm playing through part of a game I need to see all the content in it. I even sometimes try the beginning of paths or play scenes I'm not really into at all just to see if maybe it does interest me before putting it aside fully. In AVNs I generally find the easier paths to disregard are any that feel wrong to me (like ones that interfere with existing relationships in a game that's not about that or don't fit into the story in a way that I feel works). It's rough, but I do get to a point where even if I really love a game and want to see every aspect, if I take a bit of a break between paths/playthoughs it makes it easier to just drop the parts I'm truly done with eventually by just not coming back (eventually my mind accepts that I'm done with it).

However I haven't played many games that had that kind of content either , unless it was just because they were into the MC not into each other like you said. But also I'm not a big fan of threesomes in these games either , so probably why I'm not into it generally. ( tho I do still go with the threesome paths to see it)
Depends on the game for me, but harem games and multi-partner scenes are a guilty pleasure for me. In pure harems I don't need to worry about multiple playthroughs and figuring out the different paths as much and if it's entertaining enough I can suspend my disbelief to just enjoy the fantasy. In games with separate paths I still do appreciate a good scene with more than two characters if it fits the game but I'm more picky about things like throuple routes/endings as they need to make sense to me and not feel like the MC is messing with an established or even destined relationship between two others.

I always play as a Female MC in AAA games when I can
haha, I definitely get the appeal, but personally I've almost always played as a male when there's a choice. I do remember changing from a male character to a female character in one game for an achievement and then sticking with that character for while because eye-candy. Either way, if the game allows you to have companions accompany the player you better believe I'll always have whichever female option(s) are the most attractive with me though (as well as a dog companion when possible - give me a dog companion and the option to play fetch or at least pet the dog and I'll will spend way too much time doing so).

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Hello everyone.
I've spend the whole week with some Blender experiments while rendering some animations. Speaking of rendering, it took me 6 hours today to rebuild the render PC, putting the old board/CPU/RAM into the new case, PSU and 4090.
I did some benchmarks and the speed improvement is as expected. I'll be rendering some animations over the next few days to see if the system is stable, and if so, I'll add the "old" 3090TI, bringing the CUDA cores (the part that's important for render speed) up to 27k.
At the end of the month or in September I'll upgrade the mainboard/CPU/ RAM. Not sure if it will be a 9950X or a 7950X, it depends on the real life benchmarks and certainly the price.
Eventually I plan to put the old board in a separate PC with the 4090 for still renders and use the current PC (with the new board and a 5090) for posing (with the 3090) and rendering animations with the 5090. Since Nvidia seems to be delaying the 5000 series even more, this won't happen before January/February.
I hope you all have a nice weekend,
and thanks for your support,
BTT

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes