VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
This might sound crazy and I know the girls having sex would be hot but I think passionate kissing is just as good as a full on sex scene.
The erotic tension and everything like that makes kissing scenes really arousing imo.

• Sad
Reactions: badtimetales

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This might sound crazy and I know the girls having sex would be hot but I think passionate kissing is just as good as a full on sex scene.
The erotic tension and everything like that makes kissing scenes really arousing imo.
tbh I never been into girl on girl sex but 2 girls kissing / even swapping cum from their mouths is always hot as hell to me :love: :love: :love: :love:

• I just jizzed my pants

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
In fact
You do know why there are so few kissing scenes in AVNs....

*sigh*

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
dunno about animating it, but I think it can be done just as well with static renders, same with sex scenes, I'd rather have well posed and lighted statics than shitty animations (talking generally not about Isa)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
dunno about animating it, but I think it can be done just as well with static renders, same with sex scenes, I'd rather have well posed and lighted statics than shitty animations (talking generally not about Isa)
I was actually talking about this just recently. I agree completely I have always been more of a fan of pictures to animations.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Animating is the way ;)

Is it hard to animate? I've never really payed attention to it tbh. But now that you mention it I don't think I see kissing often.
A nightmare.
But I might have some ideas ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Animating is the way ;)

A nightmare.
But I might have some ideas ;)
Please don't push yourself though friend. I was only talking in general terms not about Isabella specifically.
I would much rather read the story you want to make.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What's the story without some kisses (or for you with some snowballing) :ROFLMAO:

I'm learning, still can't do everything I want to, but every month a bit more ;)
The animations are definitely getting better and better each update. They were always good but lately they have gone to another level.
I especially liked the latest Alex scene.

• Red Heart

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In fact

You do know why there are so few kissing scenes in AVNs....

*sigh*
actually didn't know kissing scenes were any harder to animate than lewd scenes. As I see a decent amount of them with animations and even some that are done really well can't think of which games off the top of my head.

The animations are definitely getting better and better each update. They were always good but lately they have gone to another level.
I especially liked the latest Alex scene.
I honestly never had a keen eye on for good vs bad animations unless it was super obvious to me. But I always liked the camera angles in this game. As I always thought make the animation seem alot better than most games even if they might not be. At very least to me the camera angles makes the animations stand out compared to most other AVN's ive played. ( that and there is cumshots which not many do or show via animation)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
camera angles
There are a lot of games (can't remember off the top of my head), but having a carousel to view scenes from different angles gives agency to the players to pick and choose how to enjoy a certain scene from playing out. Getting the right angle makes a big difference when wanting to showcase the intimacy and/or debauchery in a scene being played out. It's not always easy to nail down, but when done right, makes the scene more immersive and pleasurable to view.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes