VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
hey I could of dared them to let me hold their hand or head pat them. Now that would be next level obscene and would need to be censored as it's to dirty and filthy and perverted.
I was just going to dare them to like kiss and stuff but head pats? That's just nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn, they cuddled and Isa kissed her on the forehead.

What have I got myself into here?

And nobody mentions Isa running into Alex at a very bad time.
Well, they are even now ;)
Hmm I still don't think they are even. They better kiss each other on the lips just to make sure.
But don't worry I'm an impartial judge I'll call it straight down the middle. I just have to get my video recorder first.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
How about having the MC boop or flick both Alex and Isa's noses as a compromise :) also head pats would be a welcomed bonus
If we're talking about about flicking, I'm not sure most of us would think of noses first. I mean, we could start there and work our way downstairs to other flickable areas. Or if Joshy has all his camera equipment set up, the girls could do it themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Just imagine it, Joshy. It's evening and the last rays of the summer sun illuminates the room in soft shades of reds and oranges. MC and Alex are cuddling on the couch, with Isa stretched out comfortably on a rug, with Zeus snoring at her feet. No one knows where the damned cat is, probably fetching a mouse for Alex's breakfast.
Isa makes a sly comment about Alex, who jumps up and accosts the supermodel. Straddling her, Alex demands restitution and her honour satisfied. Isa grabs the dark haired girl's hips without thinking about it, Alex leans forward and suddenly time stops. Alex can't break eye contact, Isa's pale eyes transfix her. Neither of them dare breathe. Slowly Isa reaches up with one hand and pulls Alex closer, hand barely touching Alex' cheek.
Noses almost touch, breathing becomes a little ragged. They kiss.
Joshy curses because he forgot to press 'play'

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Or they could look into each others eyes and say 'I love you '
That would be really beautiful.
Just imagine it, Joshy. It's evening and the last rays of the summer sun illuminates the room in soft shades of reds and oranges. MC and Alex are cuddling on the couch, with Isa stretched out comfortably on a rug, with Zeus snoring at her feet. No one knows where the damned cat is, probably fetching a mouse for Alex's breakfast.
Isa makes a sly comment about Alex, who jumps up and accosts the supermodel. Straddling her, Alex demands restitution and her honour satisfied. Isa grabs the dark haired girl's hips without thinking about it, Alex leans forward and suddenly time stops. Alex can't break eye contact, Isa's pale eyes transfix her. Neither of them dare breathe. Slowly Isa reaches up with one hand and pulls Alex closer, hand barely touching Alex' cheek.
Noses almost touch, breathing becomes a little ragged. They kiss.
Joshy curses because he forgot to press 'play'
And that sounds really sexy except for the video part.

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes