VN Ren'Py Isabella - Chasing Shadows [Ch. 4.2] [badtimetales]

4.50 star(s) 61 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I resemble that remark. I don't feel the least bit guilty.
I, and many of us, will drool for a pair of tits placed in front of us. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. Damn, they don't even need to be nice (although we'll all enjoy it more) or big. And I do know several women that will drool as much. The difference is that these women will pull the "We're all girls here" card and grab the tits, while pretending to play and yell "Boobies" to disguise the fact that they are all wet in ... well you know what I mean...

So, I don't really see a problem there... I no longer feel the need to disguise or pretend to look away, I'll look straight and deep if they are offered... and both me and who offers them will enjoy it. Because lads, don't make a mistake, it's NEVER an accident, it is actually planned and trained.

Bless the tits :p

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Ya know, I just realized that with the name change Gorse and Krull will need to redo the fan sigs or badtimetales needs to make some. :ROFLMAO:
I had these pics for a few months now (new tier pics at Patreon when they changed the site).
Not as good as Krull, Gorse or Lady Aspens work but for now it's better than nothing ;)
Fortunately, badtimetales, Dark Silence & all of you ISA fans, I have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That revealed, here are the updated fan sigs for "Isabella - Chasing Shadows"...

or ... just update your ISA fan sigs right from this post:

ISABELLA - Fan Signature 1
300 x 124 px - 0,7 MB
ISABELLA - Fan Signature 2
300 x 124 px - 0,8 MB
ISAsiG.gif
I-siG.gif

badtimetales, please update the sigs in the OP as well. Thanks in advance ... and now let's go chasing shadows with Isa & Alex ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fortunately, badtimetales, Dark Silence & all of you ISA fans, I have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That revealed, here are the updated fan sigs for "Isabella - Chasing Shadows"...

or ... just update your ISA fan sigs right from this post:

ISABELLA - Fan Signature 1
300 x 124 px - 0,7 MB
ISABELLA - Fan Signature 2
300 x 124 px - 0,8 MB
ISAsiG.gif
I-siG.gif

badtimetales, please update the sigs in the OP as well. Thanks in advance ... and now let's go chasing shadows with Isa & Alex ;)
Ahaha I'm an Alex only fan. But I get ya. I was just tagging you guys to alert y'all to the name change.

badtimetales

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Tits AND ASS :WeSmart:
If I only could post some ass... :devilish:

(A discord user asked for some Isa twerking a while back. As that's nearly impossible in Daz, I rejected, but I might have an idea now. I'll try that when I'm bored and need a distraction ;))

• Haha
Reactions: Gorse

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If I only could post some ass... :devilish:

(A discord user asked for some Isa twerking a while back. As that's nearly impossible in Daz, I rejected, but I might have an idea now. I'll try that when I'm bored and need a distraction ;))
I'd love some Isabella ass after all im an ass man but even an ass man like myself can appreciate a nice set of tits like Isabella has :)

• Haha
Reactions: badtimetales
4.50 star(s) 61 Votes